Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China

Go down 
+14
jumpz
Lonewo1f
entity
nivl3k
asahi
Derek
paul@golf
unfinished
stickman
identti
dreamer
angyongshen
albus dumbledore
TDO
18 posters
AuthorMessage
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China Empty
PostSubject: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Good for a laugh ...

Especially those planning a trip to China ... should try staying at this hotel ... hahaha

A friend went to Beijing recently and was given this brochure by the hotel. It is precious. She is keeping it and reading it whenever she feels depressed. Obviously, it has been translated directly, word for word from Mandarin to English……….

Getting There:

Our representative will make you wait at the airport. The bus to the hotel runs along the lake shore. Soon you will feel pleasure in passing water. You will know that you are getting near the hotel, because you will go round the bend. The manager will await you in the entrance hall. He always tries to have intercourse with all new guests.

The Hotel:

This is a family hotel, so children are very welcome. We of course are always pleased to accept adultery. Highly skilled nurses are available in the evenings to put down your children. Guests are invited to conjugate in the bar and expose themselves to others. But please note that ladies are not allowed to have babies in the bar. We organize social games, so no guest is ever left alone to play with themself.

The Restaurant:

Our menus have been carefully chosen to be ordinary and unexciting. At dinner, our quartet will circulate from table to table, and fiddle with you.

Your Room:

Every room has excellent facilities for your private parts. In winter, every room is on heat. Each room has a balcony offering views of outstanding obscenity! . You will not be disturbed by traffic noise, since the road between the hotel and the lake is used only by pederasts.

Bed

Your bed has been made in accordance with local tradition. If you have any other ideas please ring for the chambermaid. Please take advantage of her. She will be very pleased to squash your shirts, blouses and underwear. If asked, she will also squeeze your trousers.

Above all: 

When you leave us at the end of your holiday, you will have no hope. You will struggle to forget it."
Back to top Go down
albus dumbledore
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
albus dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:23 pm

LOL!! good lah...
Back to top Go down
angyongshen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angyongshen

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:31 pm

nice:lol!: , what a great way to kick start the weekend. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:07 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
identti
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:40 pm

ROFL ROFL 
what's the name and location of the hotel?
Back to top Go down
stickman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Oh my oh my.....good stuff to end the week
Back to top Go down
unfinished
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:21 pm

good one. you just made me smile at my laptop like an idiot.
LOL
Back to top Go down
paul@golf
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
paul@golf

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:00 pm

wow wild wild one la, great joke for e weekender too drunken
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:26 pm

wahahahha .... going to share this in the office
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:42 pm

Hilarious!

Would be good if we can have the mandarin version to compare.
Back to top Go down
nivl3k
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:47 pm

lol this damn funny
Back to top Go down
albus dumbledore
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
albus dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:51 pm

i will print this out and bring it to china in jan next year, see what they would say...lol
Back to top Go down
entity
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:33 am

albus dumbledore wrote:
i will print this out and bring it to china in jan next year, see what they would say...lol
They'd probably show you the same brochure and ask if you have been there before.  Razz
Back to top Go down
albus dumbledore
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
albus dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:59 am

entity wrote:
albus dumbledore wrote:
They'd probably show you the same brochure and ask if you have been there before.  Razz
If they really pass me one I will definitely laugh my head off...haha..
Back to top Go down
Lonewo1f
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:30 am

ROFL lol! Beh tahan... Good start to the weekend! Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
jumpz
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
jumpz

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:08 am

After a busy work week, reading this helps lighten the mood. Good one
Back to top Go down
andygohwc
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Damn furny..good one
Back to top Go down
wbjia
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
wbjia

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:19 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamessun
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Jamessun

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:55 pm

It does make me laugh but not extraordinarily compare to following Chinese-English translation in China, here we go:

In a local restaurant there, a menu listed:
    spring chicken 童子鸡=Chicken hasn't had sex!

In a supermarket there, a shelf sign says:
    dry foods 干货 =   F**K Foods !

In a scenic attraction site, a direction sign displays:
    princess parvilion 公主亭 = Male Master Parvilion!

what the hell these 'radicurious' translations meant for visitors from the west!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Jamessun on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
mythr
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:58 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL HELP HELP HELP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China   Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good For A Laugh For Those Planning A Trip To China
Page 1 of 1