Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software

Go down 
+6
ironfist
Birdman
danpan1974
G00dEgg
eiji
blackswan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
blackswan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software Empty
PostSubject: iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software   iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Anyone tried iSwing on his/her iphone? Hope to hear some feedback before deciding if I should purchase.

http://search.appcraver.com/iswing-iphone-79679/app
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software   iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:09 am

for 8.99 USD, its a cheap investment to try out consider how much more other golf training aids cost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
G00dEgg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
G00dEgg

PostSubject: Re: iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software   iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:18 am

Finger crossed when reading its spec for the software. 9 FPS from the software. My camera with 30 FPS(Normal FPS for all Cameras) cannot even capture the impact on slow motion. I used software on my mac to render that.

I was looking at the Casio FH-20 for slow motion and a normal camera to replace me old camera which is spoilt . That camera is like up to 1000 FPS for a small view size but the 120 FPS would be enough to slow motion the swing to see what went wrong.

If I were you, I won't buy the software. My iphone is 3G not 3GS where I got no video capability. So the build in video . . . . . Finger crossed . . . .
Back to top Go down
danpan1974
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software   iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:05 pm

I just bought the iSwing last week. Its pretty cool actually, you can make golf swing sequences that you can send to friends on facebook and email. the native camera in the iPhone is really the problem, theres really no way to get high frames per second, but its really good for what it does. and love the frame by frame playback and onscreen line drawing....
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software   iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:44 am

G00dEgg wrote:
I was looking at the Casio FH-20 for slow motion and a normal camera to replace me old camera which is spoilt . That camera is like up to 1000 FPS for a small view size but the 120 FPS would be enough to slow motion the swing to see what went wrong.

Take a look at photos and video of the pros swing sequences here on the forum. They were taken with the FH-20. Photos were taken 15fps and the video was at 30fps switching to 210fps on the fly.
Back to top Go down
ironfist
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ironfist

PostSubject: Re: iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software   iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:47 am

hahaha the FH-20 was my weapon of choice in the army..

Topic OFF

this is making me want to get an iphone sial..
Back to top Go down
SC
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
SC

PostSubject: Re: iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software   iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:06 am

Danpan1974 how do you place it in shooting position if you are taking for yourself and no one to help you? I suppose that is the biggest inconvenience during using
Back to top Go down
Kenneth
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software   iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:07 am

Anyone tried?
Back to top Go down
ifury
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software   iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:08 am

i would recommend V1 Golf instead, US$4.99 only.
Back to top Go down
zixter
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software   iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:29 am

Looks like the SwingReader app i downloaded for $1.99 .. improved a lot using that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software   iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iSwing iPhone Swing Analysis Software
Page 1 of 1