Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids

Go down 
+2
escyb
nomic76
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nomic76
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids Empty
PostSubject: Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids   Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:51 am

Greetings GRians,

Few of my pals had recently changed to Cobra Amp cell hybrids as they really like the forgivingness of these hybrids.

I am asking for your respective opinion if you had changed your hybrid to Cobra recently and any advice or thoughts would be welcomed.

Keep the sharing coming!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
escyb
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
escyb

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids   Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:16 am

made the change to cobra amp cell hybrid n driver recently...really luv the forgiveness. But as any club, u gotta try it for yrself first...i demo-ed the hybrid at golf werkz wif inputs frm Spencer.

Good Luck Hunting!
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids   Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:29 am

escyb wrote:
made the change to cobra amp cell hybrid n driver recently...really luv the forgiveness. But as any club, u gotta try it for yrself first...i demo-ed the hybrid at golf werkz wif inputs frm Spencer.

Good Luck Hunting!
So...no more Titleist? Wink
Personally find Xhot better feel n further distance than current giga driver! silent
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids   Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:06 am

hkhamateur wrote:
escyb wrote:

Good Luck Hunting!
So...no more Titleist? Wink
Personally find Xhot better feel n further distance than current giga driver! silent
Xhot impact feel is POWER! The ball blasted off like a rocket! However, I feel a little more power with Stage II ... Taylormade
Back to top Go down
ruebenlim
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
ruebenlim

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids   Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:00 pm

I recently made the switch to the Cobra Amp Cell range across my woods (D, FW & H) from older Cobra models.  Only took it out on course once thus far.  Probably still need to run in the shafts a bit more to see if there are some distance gains.

The loft adjustabitlity (plus 2 Draw options) on the Amp Cell range is a nice plus.  Gives you the option to dial up/down on each club to close up any distance gap.  The smartpad technology on the bottom of each club keeps the face square at address, irregardless of face/loft setting (N or D).

Ball flights are slightly lower than older Cobra models, probably due to the stronger lofts.  Cobra clubs are generally known to be rather forgiving, so this is the same in the Amp Cell range.  Some have commented that the Asian specs stock Fujikura shafts are quite soft, but I dont find this the case with the US specs, which mine came with.  Choice of 4 colours (orange, red, blue & silver) to suit your fancy is a nice-to-have.

Give it a try at GolfWerkz at TPY range and find out if its suitable for you.
Back to top Go down
hillgreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
hillgreen

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids   Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:19 pm

got the 15 deg fwd with rombax shaft...
easy to load n thus carry further for me than my previous wood..
fairly accurate for me....
going to be in my bag for a while..
oh ya... luv the bold design n colour.....
Back to top Go down
nomic76
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids   Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Thanks for the feedback.

Think i will try out at TPY Range.

Appreciate the feedback GRians!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids   Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cobra Amp Cell FW and Hybrids
Page 1 of 1