Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)

Go down 
+3
sob
golfchowmk
mariateo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mariateo
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mariateo

Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) Empty
PostSubject: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:07 am

Hi peeps, planning a trip to Pattaya. Other than Siam CC , which other courses would you guys recommend to play? There are soooo many lovely courses there. 

Second, will like to stay in a nice beach resort/hotel. But constraint by budget, anyone been there knows any nice hotel that's not too expensive but is near the beach and shopping mall Smile with massage areas.

Last but not least, should I book airport transfer or just get it from BKK airport. It seems cheaper the at BKK airport. Or will anyone here have already been there have any contacts.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Maria contact our bro RT he is a pattaya king.Stay whre is not an issue to u rite. You so rich. Haha...
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:41 pm

Oh i think rt is going end of this month.
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mariateo

PostSubject: Re: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:44 pm

Always lose $$$$$
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mariateo

PostSubject: Re: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:46 pm

golfchowmk wrote:
Maria contact our bro RT he is a pattaya king.Stay whre is not an issue to u rite. You so rich. Haha...
 Chris, rt playing course very different from those recommended course.
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

PostSubject: Re: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Many nice courses in Pattaya like you said, some u cannot miss would be St Andrews, Green Valley, Khao Kheow and Laem Chabang.

There are others which I found enjoyable like Phoneix, Burapha and Bangpra.

As for hotels, preferred North Pattaya area near Big C.
Check Agoda for rates but should be around 60-100 range.
Your choice.
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mariateo

PostSubject: Re: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:06 pm

sob wrote:
Many nice courses in Pattaya like you said, some u cannot miss would be St Andrews, Green Valley, Khao Kheow and Laem Chabang.

There are others which I found enjoyable like Phoneix, Burapha and Bangpra.

As for hotels, preferred North Pattaya area near Big C.
Check Agoda for rates but should be around 60-100 range.
Your choice.
Thanks sob. I really sobbing now.... Air tickets now really expensive.... Perhaps oct is a bad time to go
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

PostSubject: Re: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:23 pm

TG some some promo, less then 300 with master card.
I think more worth then some budget airlines.
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Dont go lor, play more golf wt me & lose more money to me. haahah..
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mariateo

PostSubject: Re: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:28 pm

sob wrote:
TG some some promo, less then 300 with master card.
I think more worth then some budget airlines.
Thank you I will check
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Maria oh maria... why you post this now?

There are 8 of us going on this coming sat and for 4 days.  We are will be playing 4 courses and one of them is Siam country club.  The best of all, it will be a blast of a time.. a whole lot of drinking and then drinking.  Razz
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mariateo

PostSubject: Re: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:42 am

Khorkar wrote:

There are 8 of us going on this coming sat and for 4 days.  We are will be playing 4 courses and one of them is Siam country club.  The best of all, it will be a blast of a time.. a whole lot of drinking and then drinking.  Razz
 KK OCt is my birthday mah.... :p so is my birthday trip I dun wan go with 8 sweaty boys
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:53 am

Khorkar wrote:

Kk 
You can drink meh?
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:40 am

Drink water or coconut juice is drinking right? Razz
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mariateo

PostSubject: Re: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:18 am

gezt_ho wrote:
Khorkar wrote:

Kk 
You can drink meh?
KK cannot drink meh
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:30 pm

I think Kk referring to orange juice.
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:47 pm

Khorkar wrote:

good lor

never ask me go...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)   Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pattaya Golf trip. Where to stay and play :)
Page 1 of 1