Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help with our Feature Film Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
punkrockpga
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals

Need help with our Feature Film Project Empty
PostSubject: Need help with our Feature Film Project   Need help with our Feature Film Project I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:17 pm

Hi everyone, 

You might remember a while back when I posted about a feature film project called Remittance that I am working on here in Singapore.  We are currently in Production and I am looking for a Lorry that would transport construction workers as part of a key scene we are planning on shooting tomorrow.  I had something lined up but plans changed last minute so we are having difficulties tracking something down being the holiday and all.

If you happen to have a Lorry that you might be able to make available or know someone who does, or have any ideas whatsoever I would be most grateful if you could let me know.

If you didn't get a chance to check it out yet and want to see what the project is about here is a link to our indiegogo fundraising campaign where you can find out all about the project, see some videos from the directors, and find the links to the films official website, facebook and social media stuff.  If you like the look of the project and happen to want to support you can also make a donation.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/remittance-a-feature-film-about-migrant-workers-in-singapore

Thanks for taking a minute and please please please let me know about the Lorry if you happen to know something.

Have a great long weekend everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bradfordprogolf.com

Need help with our Feature Film Project
Page 1 of 1