Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million

Go down 
+2
jurongtiger
tonyj5
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tonyj5
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million Empty
PostSubject: Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million   Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:24 pm

If you watch the LPGA regularly I am sure you hear it mentioned at least once every broadcast that Paula Creamer has not won since winning the U.S. Open in 2010. That of course is true, but doesn't tell the entire story of the level of golf Paula is playing. When a top player doesn't win for 3 years it usually means that they are in some kind of playing slump. Looking at Paula's record, she really has not had a period in her career where she has ever played poor golf. In fact, I can't find where she has ever had three bad tournaments in a row. It seems that in spite of the fact that she has been absent from the winner's circle for 3 years, she is always on the first or second page of the leader board. In fact she has finished in the top twenty 11 times this year already. That is more times than Inbee, Yani, Suzann, and Stacy. That is more times than anyone on the LPGA this year. She has also made 56 consecutive cuts.

Paula's 4th place finish in last week's U.S. Open put her over the 10 million dollar mark in career earnings. She is the 8th player to achieve that feat. She did it in 194 tournaments. Only Lorena Ochoa accomplished it quicker.

How does that stack up against some of today's brightest stars? Let's take a look.

http://www.tonyslpgareport.com/2013/07/paula-creamer-becomes-2nd-fastest-to-10.html
Back to top Go down
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

PostSubject: Re: Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million   Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:08 am

I didnt know. Wow
Back to top Go down
dunlookback
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million   Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:46 am

I luv to see her having air time. seriously watching her is more fun than alot of other players. ok I am shallow.. man shallow :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org/t25292-tour-issue-irons-taylormade-r
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million   Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:01 pm

Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million Creame10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/spcasingapore
phatish
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million   Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:46 pm

nice...
Back to top Go down
revolver
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million   Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:26 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million   Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paula Creamer 2nd Fastest to $10 Million
Page 1 of 1