Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Join Golf Asia Challenge 2013 & stand a chance to play at the China Amateur Golf Tour fully sponsored by BCLN!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RIA BINTAN
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
RIA BINTAN

Join Golf Asia Challenge 2013 & stand a chance to play at the China Amateur Golf Tour fully sponsored by BCLN! Empty
PostSubject: Join Golf Asia Challenge 2013 & stand a chance to play at the China Amateur Golf Tour fully sponsored by BCLN!   Join Golf Asia Challenge 2013 & stand a chance to play at the China Amateur Golf Tour fully sponsored by BCLN! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:09 am

Date: 13 September 2013, Friday

Venue: Ria Bintan Golf Club
Shot Gun Start: 1015am (Bintan time)
Scoring Format: System 36 modified (Stableford)

ENTRY FEE PER GOLFER
$230 for Golf Asia Member & Ria Bintan Members

$260 for General Public

Entry Fee Includes
~ Return Ferry Tickets
~ Goodie Bag
~ One round of golf tournament
~ Pre-golf breakfast
~ Prize presentation buffet lunch

For more information visit here
Golf Asia Hotline / Email: +65 6446 6888 / marketing@regentmedia.sg

Special rates are available for pre & post accommodation & golf.

SIGN UP NOW! First 40 Early Birds will each receive a pair of Ria Bintan Weekday Green Fee Voucher!

Cheers
Ria Bintan Golf Club

Last edited by RIA BINTAN on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.riabintan.com
18underPar
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
18underPar

Join Golf Asia Challenge 2013 & stand a chance to play at the China Amateur Golf Tour fully sponsored by BCLN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join Golf Asia Challenge 2013 & stand a chance to play at the China Amateur Golf Tour fully sponsored by BCLN!   Join Golf Asia Challenge 2013 & stand a chance to play at the China Amateur Golf Tour fully sponsored by BCLN! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:35 am

Wow, looks like it'll be a fun event - wish we could join! Perhaps the next time we're in the region Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.EighteenUnderPar.com
RIA BINTAN
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
RIA BINTAN

PostSubject: Re: Join Golf Asia Challenge 2013 & stand a chance to play at the China Amateur Golf Tour fully sponsored by BCLN!   Join Golf Asia Challenge 2013 & stand a chance to play at the China Amateur Golf Tour fully sponsored by BCLN! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Hi 18underPar,
Too bad you are not in town.

The Golf Asia Challenge will be filled with many lucky prizes!!
For the first time this year, 2 winners will get a fully sponsored trip to play with China's top amateurs in the China Amateur Golf Tour! Sign up soon!

cheers 
Back to top Go down
Red8
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Join Golf Asia Challenge 2013 & stand a chance to play at the China Amateur Golf Tour fully sponsored by BCLN!   Join Golf Asia Challenge 2013 & stand a chance to play at the China Amateur Golf Tour fully sponsored by BCLN! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi, I am interested to play! Can my wife come along to play the pre/post game even though she is a non-golfer? Does she need to pay green fees?
Back to top Go down
RIA BINTAN
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
RIA BINTAN

PostSubject: Re: Join Golf Asia Challenge 2013 & stand a chance to play at the China Amateur Golf Tour fully sponsored by BCLN!   Join Golf Asia Challenge 2013 & stand a chance to play at the China Amateur Golf Tour fully sponsored by BCLN! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:25 am

Red8 wrote:
Hi, I am interested to play! Can my wife come along to play the pre/post game even though she is a non-golfer? Does she need to pay green fees?

Hi Red8,

Thank you for enquiring. Is your wife a beginner or totally new to golfing? If she is totally new, it would be good if she could go a few rounds in the driving range first before coming for the game.

For her, she would just need to pay for ferry, land transfer, express immigration, pre/post game fee and convenience fee. Do contact us at booking@riabintan.com or 6546 7555 for more information. Another hotline you can try is Golf Asia Hotline / Email: +65 6446 6888 / marketing@regentmedia.sg

Regards,
Ria Bintan Golf Club
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join Golf Asia Challenge 2013 & stand a chance to play at the China Amateur Golf Tour fully sponsored by BCLN!   Join Golf Asia Challenge 2013 & stand a chance to play at the China Amateur Golf Tour fully sponsored by BCLN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join Golf Asia Challenge 2013 & stand a chance to play at the China Amateur Golf Tour fully sponsored by BCLN!
Page 1 of 1