Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand

Go down 
+8
darren.loo
kwannick
suirattigas
Turbo
jeffman88
beehome
Solutions
DGman
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand Empty
PostSubject: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:54 pm

Dear GRians,

About 10 months ago, a good friend Pro Ong Yuki, who is also the top coach in Chiang Mai asked me to look at one of his favourite student. Nimmita was 19 and she have picked up the game when she was 16. About to turn pro and he feels that despite her late start, she has lots of potential and was willing to work hard. practising day and night on end.

So 3 months ago i met Niimmita again, she has gotten her tour card and have been doing well on tour. Now she has her sights on Japan and Pro Ong asked if we can sponsor her. its not money he wanted but he feels that having a brand like ours will give her confidence and a mission to work towards. So here we are...Our first lady professional fully sponsored by BFG in Thailand.

i hope you will visit her Facebook and like her page. it will give her tremendous support and a great comfort knowing that she has friends and fans in Singapore rooting for her.

Pro Nimmita FB page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Nimmita-Fan-page/385918784780455?fref=ts

i have also added a snippet of her with her new WMD for your reference...

Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand 9152923606_4b26943010_c

Thank you for your attention and i thank you once again for showing Pro Nimmita that she has friends and fans in Singapore supporting her.

She will be wearing BFG colours in the near future including a 9 inch staff bag made in white and orange which is her favourite colour. We hope that GRians who visit Chiang Mai will have the chance to play a round with her.

have a great weekend ahead.....DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Solutions
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Solutions

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:23 am

Like!
Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
beehome

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:05 am

Way to go Eric ! Hope she does well and do herself and BFG proud. All the best. Cheer!
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:26 am

Arrow UpArrow UpArrow Up@ Eric: Good on u! Arrow UpArrow UpArrow Up
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Thanks everyone for your support...i know Nimmita will work harder and prove herself.....

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Nimmita-Fan-page/385918784780455?fref=ts

thank you for your Likes.......DGman
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:54 pm

Eric, I dun mind playing a round with her and learn a thing or two from her if I travel to Chiang Mai but only if she does not mind playing with me ... tongue
Back to top Go down
suirattigas
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Cheers cheers!!
Back to top Go down
kwannick
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
kwannick

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Already liked! Love her orange BFG/Zen Shirt!
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:17 pm

here's more photo update.....of the orangy yellow BFG outfit.....

Pro Ong Yuki is carrying the umbrella and her caddy for the tournament.

Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand 9159502798_e3d613876e_z

Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand 9157278287_a9c2c78e57_z

close-up.....

Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand 9159502794_18e61edfee_z

thank you for your likes and i can see so many from Singapore.

hit the like button from her fan page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Nimmita-Fan-page/385918784780455?fref=ts

cheers.....DGman
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:51 am

Why no BFG stand bag? scratch Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:20 am

see start of thread.......

strong girl...nursing a swollen ankle and still in the mix. most would have given up......

DGman
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:17 pm

thank you so much for your likes...she has now crossed the century mark thanks to her fans and supporter from Singapore...somehow i feel she looks more singaporean in the BFG colours...is it me or what.....

Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand 9191042115_fc67b7e450_c

Nimmita FB Page Send her your Likes.....

Nimmita must be the only thai lady pro with more likes from Singapore than Thailand.

DGman
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:50 am

She is a sweeeet lass ...
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:57 am

never underestimate what confidence can bring about.......i believe the support from Singapore have given her new reasons to go for her goals.

thank you for your support.....
Back to top Go down
darren.loo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
darren.loo

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:11 am

Turbo wrote:
She is a sweeeet lass ...
Agree!
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ahnah

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:22 am

Any screensaver or wallpaper for us ? begin to fall in love with her
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:02 am

i will ask our resident photographer Kunnasak to take some nice photo.....her new ZEN putter arrive in Bangkok last nite via a GRian JiaLi.....

so maybe we can have a nice photo of her with her ZEN and Fishy Sticks.......

oh in case i forget, we call her Nimm.....

DGman
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:50 pm

BOss,

Can I get the Orange and Yellow BFG Golf polo?
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:09 pm

Nimm sends her regards and tells her Singapore fans....well see picture....

Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand 9201976214_9ab6d233ec_z

thank you once more for your support and likes...keep it coming.

DGman
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:35 am

Nimm.....nice name! Smile
Back to top Go down
jason.koh.54966
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
jason.koh.54966

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:17 pm

Nong Nimm geng mak!
Back to top Go down
kwannick
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
kwannick

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:55 am

Beautiful girl, lovely smile...I'm sure she will taste the sweet nectar of victory soon!
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:00 am

her new ZEN has been delivered so we hope to see her with her new putter soon....

Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand 9205591365_3931ecc815_z

Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:54 pm

cool...look like oddessy??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand   Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please "Like" our New Lady Professional Golfer from Thailand
Page 1 of 1