Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone

Go down 
+5
hillgreen
escyb
bogeyman72
Botak88
pug
9 posters
AuthorMessage
pug
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
pug

Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone Empty
PostSubject: Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone   Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:19 pm

After testing out the new Yonex i-Ezone FW at the Golf Digest demo day, I managed to get the 5W (Titanium version) and tested it fresh at the range last night. Without running in the shaft. the ball just flew (or rather exploded) off the face and flew to the 200m marker. Sounded fantastic as well. The ball flight is higher than usual though. It is super forgiving and even mishits (duff, fat, toe, heel) managed to launched the ball far and high.

For those who have difficulties with FW, you must definitely give this monster a try.

Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone 2013-010
Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone 2013-011
Back to top Go down
Botak88
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone   Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Bro;

so wats the damage like har??

TIA
Back to top Go down
pug
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
pug

PostSubject: Re: Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone   Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:20 pm

I know that BFG and Sunrise (Far East Plaza) sells them. I got them direct from Japan so the prices may be quite different Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bogeyman72
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bogeyman72

PostSubject: Re: Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone   Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:54 pm

I can only say after trying this from PUG last night, I din sleep a wink..... sigh...
Back to top Go down
escyb
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
escyb

PostSubject: Re: Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone   Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Totally agreed wif pug...the fairway wood is uber forgiving...i put a crap swing into it n still managed a draw n the ball came back....:cheer:cheers:cheerscheers
Back to top Go down
hillgreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
hillgreen

PostSubject: Re: Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone   Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:20 pm

how much is the local price , anyone know?
Back to top Go down
bogeyman72
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bogeyman72

PostSubject: Re: Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone   Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:29 pm

If still got demo clubs to try would be uber too bro.......

escyb wrote:
Totally agreed wif pug...the fairway wood is uber forgiving...i put a crap swing into it n still managed a draw n the ball came back....:cheer:cheers:cheerscheers
Back to top Go down
pug
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
pug

PostSubject: Re: Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone   Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:06 pm

bogeyman72 wrote:
If still got demo clubs to try would be uber too bro.......

escyb wrote:

Think BFG should have demo clubs, even better as got trackman to track. Sunrise do not have as they do not have an indoor range.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone   Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:28 pm

As usual we have components....meaning heads only. so for those with their soup up shafts. there is no need to worry about what shafts will suit you.

date of arrival and price to be announce soon...

we sold one of the new IZone driver (a lot like the Versa putter) about 3 months ago. the gentleman literally pound our door until we get him the iZone FW.

okie you asked for it...Pics soon.......DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
mrkatsucurry
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mrkatsucurry

PostSubject: Re: Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone   Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:39 pm

pug,

Your 5w goes about 200 with a range ball??

How far does your 7i go?

And your Driver?

Back to top Go down
playgolf
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone   Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:40 pm

This club will look good in my bag
Back to top Go down
DiVoTion
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
DiVoTion

PostSubject: Re: Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone   Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:52 pm

What's interesting is that I thought that it was a hybrid and placed the ball closer to the centre. And the ball still flew! it was that easy to hit.

Is this a fairway or hybrid ah?
Back to top Go down
pug
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
pug

PostSubject: Re: Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone   Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:35 pm

mrkatsucurry wrote:
pug,

Your 5w goes about 200 with a range ball??

How far does your 7i go?

And your Driver?

Well, this FW is really far. I suspect other 5W may not have this distance. I did not really measure, and frankly speaking, it depends on which brands as different manufacturer has different idea of the loft for 7I.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone   Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easiest to use and launch fairway wood - Yonex i-Ezone
Page 1 of 1