Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Ria Sales!

Go down 
+7
enwee
rw18
greenteaz
Turbo
freedrop
wilier izoard
RIA BINTAN
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RIA BINTAN
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
RIA BINTAN

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Great Ria Sales!   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Singapore have GSS, we have Great Ria Sales!

With just $108, you'll get to golf, eat and a 15-mins foot massage!

~ Valid for Express Package / Walk-in AM Golf Rates

OPTIONAL
1. Overnight stay without breakfast∆ at $90/room/night (Par room, Single or Twin-share basis)
2. Surcharge of $30/golfer include unlimited golf at Ria Bintan over two days (Includes twin-share buggy & caddy)

∆Breakfast at $15/pax (optional)

• Ferry Promo rate at $48.40 per golfer*
• Complimentary upgrade to next room category (subject to availability)

Terms and Conditions
• Travel from 1st July – 30th September 2013
• Valid for play from Mondays to Fridays only
• Accommodation valid for stay from Mondays to Thursdays only
• Simple lunch and 15-min foot massage is valid for use only on day of play
• Foot massage subject to availability on first come first serve basis
• Complimentary room upgrade subject to availability
• Exclude eve of and public holidays in Singapore and stipulated block out dates
• Current stipulated block-out dates as follows:- 29th July, 7th – 9th August and 13th September 2013
• Ferry fares and $3 convenience fees apply.

*Promotional Ferry Terms and Conditions
• Confirmation under ferry promotion fare is subject to availability. Limited seats per day.
• If promo ferry seats are not available, published ferry fare will apply.
• No amendment / cancellation are allowed once booking is confirmed.

Ria Bintan reserves the right to amend the block-out dates whenever required.

For more information, please click here!
Call us at +65 6546 7555
Email us at booking@riabintan.com
Join us on our facebook @ www.facebook.com/riabintan
Back to top Go down
http://www.riabintan.com
wilier izoard
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
wilier izoard

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Ria Sales!   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:16 am

Does this includes ferry ?
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
freedrop

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Ria Sales!   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:20 am

wilier izoard wrote:

No way, they always keep silent about ferry charges because ferry is so costly that this is more a ferry trip than a golf trip.
Back to top Go down
RIA BINTAN
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
RIA BINTAN

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Ferry Cost   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:56 am

freedrop wrote:
wilier izoard wrote:

No way, they always keep silent about ferry charges because ferry is so costly that this is more a ferry trip than a golf trip.

Hi Wilier izoard and freedrop,

$108 is without the ferry charges. Both of you might have missed it but the ferry fare is mentioned above.
As all are aware, the ferries are operated by an independent operator, we seek all golfers understanding that we have no control over the prices. We always strive to bring the best deal to you. Good news now as a 2-way ferry ticket is $48.40 per golfer instead of $57.40 (Mon-Thur) and $68.40 (Friday). However, pls note that ferry promo seats are limited and on a first come first serve basis. So do book early to avoid disappointment.

Hope to see you on our greens soon!

Cheers,
Ria Bintan Golf Club
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Ria Sales!   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:50 am

Any haze at Ria Bintan?
Back to top Go down
RIA BINTAN
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
RIA BINTAN

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Haze Condition   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:51 am

Turbo wrote:
Any haze at Ria Bintan?

Hi Turbo,

As of now, there are no haze in Bintan. Hopefully the wind direction stays as it is, so that everyone can enjoy their golf game.

Cheers,
Ria Bintan Golf Club
Back to top Go down
wilier izoard
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
wilier izoard

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Ria Sales!   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:52 am

Chey ..thought includes ferry .
Back to top Go down
greenteaz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
greenteaz

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Ria Sales!   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:00 pm

Excluding the ferry, the price doesn't really seems friendly
Back to top Go down
wilier izoard
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
wilier izoard

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Ria Sales!   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:47 pm

greenteaz wrote:

Looks like no sales
Back to top Go down
rw18
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
rw18

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Ria Sales!   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:24 pm

wilier izoard wrote:
greenteaz wrote:

Looks like no sales

Not much different
Back to top Go down
RIA BINTAN
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
RIA BINTAN

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Ria Sales!   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:06 am

Dear all,

Our Express Package is selling at $139 & Walk-in golf at $159. Rates Excludes lunch & foot massage. So right now @ $108, it's effectively a 35% discount.

Cheers Jump

Cheers,
Ria Bintan
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Ria Sales!   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:12 am

Just a suggestion, why don't ria bintan include ferry cost as well. If batam golf courses can do it why not bintan?
Back to top Go down
RIA BINTAN
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
RIA BINTAN

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Ria Sales!   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:54 pm

Hi enwee,

Thanks for the suggestion. Ria Bintan used to package ferry ticket with the golf component. However, due to frequent ferry price and tax changes which we have no control over, it affect our package prices and our marketing collaterals. Hence WEF Year 2013, we removed the ferry componenet from our package.

By doing so, it also make our golf prices transparent to all golfers and many realised that our golf packages prices are actually not high as a premium golf course as ferry ticket cost takes the bulk of the cost.

Hope this paint a clearer picture.

Very Happy

Cheers,
Ria Bintan Golf Club

Back to top Go down
eladnonnac
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Ria Sales!   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:39 pm

While it is understandable that Bintan golf clubs are unable to control the ferry prices, the reality is that the ferry prices are putting off people like me who used to play in Bintan pretty often. It just doesn't feel right when the the ferry cost is half of your golf game.

It only makes sense when you stay overnight to play 2 games. But not everyone will be able to do that all the time.

I think by removing the ferry component, it is giving the ferry company free reign on price movements. I think Ria should still strive to work out contract rates for the ferry portion and package it together.

My view is that only by continuously partnering the Bintan Hotels and Golf Clubs to offer Ferry+ Hotel or Ferry + Golf packages... will the ferry company see that to drive traffic into Bintan, they have to do more to control the ferry costs.
Back to top Go down
9points
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
9points

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Ria Sales!   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:21 pm

I'm sure Ria Bintan has probably thought of that before us and they probably should have, could have and would have if things were going to be as easy and as simple as it sounds with Bintan Resort Ferries.

Before Bintan Lagoon Golf and Beach Resorts completed the construction of its ferry terminal and launched its own ferry service, there's only one company providing such service to Bintan Island. So it was a Monopoly market structure prior to that. However, even now with BLGBR having its own ferry operating, I personally don't see that the market has changed to oligopoly.

At the end of the day, we all know very well how firms operate in a monopoly market structure Smile

Just my 2cents, as much and as hard as Ria Bintan or Banyan Tree (Laguna) or Club Med or Nirwana Gardens for that matter, should have tried, could have tried, would have tried, they probably have already done so.

Albeit, all these resorts want to offer promotions and packages, they also have their limitations in doing so (day to day operations costs, maintenance costs, salaries and wages, etc etc). The other side has to play a part too right Smile

We all know that it takes 2 hands to clap Smile

Have a pleasant golfing weekend people !! Smile
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Ria Sales!   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:25 pm

If it's so difficult. I'll just take my game elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/spcasingapore
RIA BINTAN
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
RIA BINTAN

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Ria Sales!   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Hi eladnonnac

Thanks for your comments and we have never stop partnering with Bintan Resort Ferries especially during off peak travel. As per above promotion, promo ferry fares are now available at $48.40 per pax as compare to normal rates of $57.40 (Mon-Thu) & $68.40 (Fri).

Thanks to 9points for your kind understanding and explanation.

As much as we wish all Singaporean golfers could visit Ria Bintan as frequent as they like, we do understand the price constraints particularly on the ferry cost especially when there are so many neighbouring competitors in JB & Batam offering golf deals at a more economical rate due to lower operating costs.

Nevertheless, Ria Bintan strives to provide all golfers a memorable and enjoyable game with our well maintained greens and picturesque ocean views. We will constantly post our promotions and events online so that golfers are kept aware of Ria Bintan’s happenings all year round.

Have a great weekend Swing

Cheers,
Ria Bintan Golf Club
Back to top Go down
Mike888
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Mike888

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Ria Sales!   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:35 pm

9points wrote:
I'm sure Ria Bintan has probably thought of that before us and they probably should have, could have and would have if things were going to be as easy and as simple as it sounds with Bintan Resort Ferries.

Before Bintan Lagoon Golf and Beach Resorts completed the construction of its ferry terminal and launched its own ferry service, there's only one company providing such service to Bintan Island. So it was a Monopoly market structure prior to that. However, even now with BLGBR having its own ferry operating, I personally don't see that the market has changed to oligopoly.

At the end of the day, we all know very well how firms operate in a monopoly market structure Smile

Just my 2cents, as much and as hard as Ria Bintan or Banyan Tree (Laguna) or Club Med or Nirwana Gardens for that matter, should have tried, could have tried, would have tried, they probably have already done so.

Albeit, all these resorts want to offer promotions and packages, they also have their limitations in doing so (day to day operations costs, maintenance costs, salaries and wages, etc etc). The other side has to play a part too right Smile

We all know that it takes 2 hands to clap Smile

Have a pleasant golfing weekend people !! Smile

+9points for u bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Ria Sales! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Ria Sales!   Great Ria Sales! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Ria Sales!
Page 1 of 1