Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Ops shaft

Go down 
+7
asahi
S70B
pocketace
simoner
4dtoto
jamezponk
slinger
11 posters
AuthorMessage
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

Black Ops shaft Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops shaft   Black Ops shaft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Today I managed to play some golf after my travels....

Next week, another destination awaits me.....

Hiazzzzzz

I managed to get hold of the Black Ops shaft that I have been hearing a lot of but not having the opportunity to try until today....

Callaway Fit with Black Ops 6S has been a pleasant surprise for me... On the 1st game out, I was amazed by the length off the tee, I always trailed my driver distance with one of my buddy xhot pro 3w, but today I find my new driver on par with his 3w.....

Today I averaged about 240-250m, typically I dun get a lot of roll with the drives but with the Black Ops I'm getting about 10m more off it...think I going to BFG to check the spins on the Black Ops

I got 2 drives that got me in trouble today but overall still excited with this driver combo..... Hope it will take me far in this year club championship

Talking about Air Force hole 3..... My drive hit the branches of the left tree, if it din hit the branches, it would have gone further but I have never be able to hit that left tree EVER, so I was amazed, fortunately the ball bounced right into the fairway n left me about 100m to the hole
Back to top Go down
jamezponk
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

Black Ops shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops shaft   Black Ops shaft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Great to hear!
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

Black Ops shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops shaft   Black Ops shaft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 pm

This black.ops shaft  ho eh! The ball flight is quite penetrating and instead of the usual carry and stop, the ball will roll quite a bit...mmm..if only I can lay my hand on one..anybody letting go??
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

Black Ops shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops shaft   Black Ops shaft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:05 pm

4dtoto wrote:
This black.ops shaft  ho eh! The ball flight is quite penetrating and instead of the usual carry and stop, the ball will roll quite a bit...mmm..if only I can lay my hand on one..anybody letting go??

I just sold mine to another bro last Monday. Ama unsure if BFG still carry them. The other place u can get them is from Greenfields FESC.

A very stable shaft
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

Black Ops shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops shaft   Black Ops shaft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Good stuff bro, no wonder you looked so animated and excited when our flights passed each other today!
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

Black Ops shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops shaft   Black Ops shaft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:28 pm

Black Ops S proven to be better than Attas 4u X today.

No horse run.Cool
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Black Ops shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops shaft   Black Ops shaft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:40 pm

4dtoto wrote:

See lah hotpool bro, told you dun be so Attas Liao.
Hiaz......

Anyway, no black ops....try my BB bah.
Scary roll too.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

Black Ops shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops shaft   Black Ops shaft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:32 pm

asahi wrote:
4dtoto wrote:

See lah hotpool bro, told you dun be so Attas Liao.
Hiaz......

Anyway, no black ops....try my BB bah.
Scary roll too.

bob, dun listen to that asahi....

his kns flat swing, any shaft also will have scary roll....

if i were u, bob, i invite our good fren asahi to a game....

the BB is the prize, u win, u keep, u lose u pay for the shaft....

AN LAH, bob.....
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

Black Ops shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops shaft   Black Ops shaft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Can i have my Cally fit driver head back ?
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

Black Ops shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops shaft   Black Ops shaft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:47 pm

and68low wrote:
Can i have my Cally fit driver head back ?

hahahaha.... dun be liddat lah

so difficult to find that perfect combo...

let me roam the circuit with this driver...

when comes the time to pay my dues, i use my 910...

i wont bite the hand that feeds.... boy scout swear

Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Black Ops shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops shaft   Black Ops shaft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:59 pm

a bunch of BO in the usual box......a bunch of razr fit in the drawer. price just increase.....Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

Black Ops shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops shaft   Black Ops shaft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Just being curious, I went and google around about this shaft.  Wow, USD 219 per shaft.  Quite a commanding premiums.
Back to top Go down
TObe
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
TObe

Black Ops shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops shaft   Black Ops shaft I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:36 am

This shaft is awesome when i tried it early this year at BFG. i wanted to switch to it immediately but there was no stock in yet and was advised by Yen Ling get fitted when Eric was in. however, it was near CNY period and i couldn't catch him for some time.

wanted to wait patiently but i then got notice of my job relocation to New York (am here in NYC now) - thus, haven't had the chance to visit BFG and make d switch (had to rush for admin and packing etc). Till now, i can't forget the amazing feel and thus had just googled it again (mind you, my golf set is still being shipped from Sg. but i've played 3-4 rounds on rental clubs thus far since May). Realised that there are a few options such as black ops "pro-tour" stiff, S1, S2 etc so tried coming to GR forum to see if i can find info on which was the shaft i tried at BFG...

Erm, can anyone (esp. Eric) advise which shaft spec was it in BFG (was fitted to a TM SuperDeep driver, just pre-CNY 2013)? i need to get my hands on that awesome shaft!

thanks in advance!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Ops shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops shaft   Black Ops shaft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops shaft
Page 1 of 1