Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Shops in South Korea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TaylorMadeKL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TaylorMadeKL

Golf Shops in South Korea Empty
PostSubject: Golf Shops in South Korea   Golf Shops in South Korea I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:16 am

Hi everyone,

I will be going to Korea soon... Hoping to visit some golf shops there... Staying near Myeongdong area so if anyone knows of any golf shops, please share the location with me... Thank you!
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shops in South Korea   Golf Shops in South Korea I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:18 pm

I am in korea now. Had been here since 30 May. Heard that golf items are very expensive here, hence.. Did not really went to hunt for them. Maybe can try go DongDemun to look for cheap clothes that are suitbale for golf.
Back to top Go down
Fronzenre
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shops in South Korea   Golf Shops in South Korea I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:40 pm

nothing much in Myeongdong, make sure to stock up no all the cheap skin care products there, must cheaper than singapore!
you can try the emart at Yongsan station, should only be a few stops from Myeongdong, was there and they had a good range of golf products, if there are sale, some stuffs are worthwhile i guess. Lotte Dept Store in myeongdong also have a whole level of golf products, had some offers a week back, you can check the prices again while there.
Back to top Go down
TaylorMadeKL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TaylorMadeKL

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shops in South Korea   Golf Shops in South Korea I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Thanks! Now at least I have something to look forward to while the CFO shops for beauty products!
Back to top Go down
pReTeNd3r
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
pReTeNd3r

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shops in South Korea   Golf Shops in South Korea I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:08 pm

I'm in south korea, Geoje now...
Back to top Go down
TaylorMadeKL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TaylorMadeKL

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shops in South Korea   Golf Shops in South Korea I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Any golf shops?
Back to top Go down
pReTeNd3r
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
pReTeNd3r

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shops in South Korea   Golf Shops in South Korea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:02 am

nope.... Busan have...
Back to top Go down
TaylorMadeKL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TaylorMadeKL

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shops in South Korea   Golf Shops in South Korea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:04 pm

Thanks all... Will try out the emart and Lotte... Have been to both places before but that was when I was not golf crazy...
Back to top Go down
element17
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shops in South Korea   Golf Shops in South Korea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:55 pm

it depends on what you're looking for. Equipment-wise, S'pore cheaper. Accessory-wise, you may be able to find good deals (training aids, markers, gloves etc) Generally, i think s'pore prices are better than in Korea. That's what my Korean friend tells me every time he comes by S'pore or BKK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shops in South Korea   Golf Shops in South Korea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Shops in South Korea
Page 1 of 1