Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Range Card at OCC

Go down 
+2
TITW
zhikang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zhikang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Lost Range Card at OCC Empty
PostSubject: Lost Range Card at OCC   Lost Range Card at OCC I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Hi bros,

Sigh just came back from a session at OCC. When I got there I realised my range card was lost, I think I must have left it there when I ranged on Wednesday. Got abt $100 credit inside... sigh sim tia. If any kind bros here found it, can I have it back?

I know v slim chance la but no harm trying I hope. Reminder to all bros to be more careful when packing up! Otherwise like me find out the hard way ahhaa.
Back to top Go down
TITW
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
TITW

PostSubject: Re: Lost Range Card at OCC   Lost Range Card at OCC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:33 am

lost my card there too... no kind soul returned it back... Mad

So do be prepared..
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Lost Range Card at OCC   Lost Range Card at OCC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:41 am

Bro, moral of the story is, do not top up too much ... Therefore u would not feel so heart pain when u lost the card.
Back to top Go down
zhikang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Lost Range Card at OCC   Lost Range Card at OCC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:55 am

sigh. i top up during the $-for-$ promo la. so actual cash value is 50+ inside
Back to top Go down
CityTypeZ
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
CityTypeZ

PostSubject: Re: Lost Range Card at OCC   Lost Range Card at OCC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:29 am

If u kept ur receipt ask the range ladies to look out for u. When the found try to use they will inform u. Happens to me before and I found back through the ladies.
Back to top Go down
zhikang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Lost Range Card at OCC   Lost Range Card at OCC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:37 am

CityTypeZ wrote:
If u kept ur receipt ask the range ladies to look out for u. When the found try to use they will inform u. Happens to me before and I found back through the ladies.

wah awesome. thanks for the tip bro
Back to top Go down
Ngn52
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Lost Range Card at OCC   Lost Range Card at OCC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:04 am

Many golfer lost or forget to keep the card after finish hitting balls! I once heard the cleaning lady pick up a range card, she approache me whether it's mine? I replied "no", then she will return to Driving Range counter. You should check with the counter on the same day... by now, should be gone liao! Sad
Back to top Go down
zhikang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Lost Range Card at OCC   Lost Range Card at OCC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:43 am

Sigh... Lesson learnt for me lo.. Zzz
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

PostSubject: Re: Lost Range Card at OCC   Lost Range Card at OCC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:04 pm

OCC range card have number, when u top up it is on receipt.
So if forgot/lost card just inform the counter about it and give them the number of the card.

Whoever picks up the card has to validate it before use, so you will have good chance to recover your card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Range Card at OCC   Lost Range Card at OCC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Range Card at OCC
Page 1 of 1