Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RIA BINTAN
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
RIA BINTAN

Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers!   Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers! I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:54 am

The 13th edition of the Asian Golf Monthly Awards has been launched and is the premier poll of golfing facilities across the Asia-Pacific region.

Ria Bintan Golf Club is honored to have been voted the Best Golf Course in Indonesia for 5 consecutive years 2003 - 2008, 1st Runner-Up in 2009, Best Golf Course in 2010 and 1st Runner-Up in 2011 to 2012. We seek your continuous support again.

Vote for Ria Bintan Golf Club now and 10 lucky winners stand a chance to win a Stay & Play Voucher each.

Click to vote...
http://www.riabintan.com/eflyer/AGM-Awards-2013/index.htm

Thank you!

Cheers,
Ria Bintan Golf Club

Last edited by RIA BINTAN on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.riabintan.com
benjiaming
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers!   Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers! I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:24 pm

It's amazing .... Ria Bintan is using the same tactic, ie, vote buying, year after year to clinch top golf course award! What's the meaning of this, may I ask, Ria Bintan?
Back to top Go down
Sean76
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Sean76

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers!   Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers! I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Sorry, they are not 'vote buying' because you do not get any freebie at all. Only a few person selected are given free green fee.

Its just another marketing....not getting my vote.
Back to top Go down
benjiaming
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers!   Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers! I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:52 am

as golfers, we talk about golf etiquette ... wonder if golf operators have their own etiquette to follow?
Back to top Go down
RIA BINTAN
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
RIA BINTAN

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers!   Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:22 am

Dear benjiaming,

Thank you for your interest in Ria Bintan Golf Club.

It is still the prerogative of both our fans and detractors to make their decision to cast their votes.

RBGC would simply like to reward our fans who take the time to cast a vote for us by giving them a chance to win a Stay & Play Package. RBGC will also like to take the opportunity, to announce that Tripadvisor has awarded us with a Certificate of Excellence award for the Year 2013, which by the way is completely unsolicited and based on unbiased reviews from golfers who have visited us.

On a side note, we hardly find it as amazing as the black out election results in a neighboring country. Very Happy

Cheers
Ria Bintan Golf Club
Back to top Go down
benjiaming
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers!   Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:01 am

no matter how I read it , from left to right, from top to bottom ... I still find your action as vote buying. You simply cannot ask people to vote for you with carrot dangling as prize to be won.
If you are clean, why don't you ask golfers to vote your club as preferred club, period. BUT don't dangle people with carrots lah !!!
Back to top Go down
RIA BINTAN
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
RIA BINTAN

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers!   Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Dear benjiaming,

Thank you for your response.

You are, of course entitled to your opinion in which we will take into consideration.

With regards to being clean, we are spotless and immaculate as any other premier golf course in the region.

Once again thank you for your honest opinion.

Cheers
Ria Bintan Golf Club
Back to top Go down
element17
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers!   Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:19 pm

hi, i just went to the link. I noted it was weird we're asked to vote it as the best club in Indo'sia and in Asia Pac, but wasn't shown what are the other clubs in the running?

Might we just be able to see the list in competition here?
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers!   Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:16 pm

This is very common, even top hotels do that. But honestly, Ria B is one of the better, if not the best in Indo. If a lousy club offers u guaranteed night's stay, u prob will not even take up!

Biz is biz... This is just a marketing 'strategy'.
Back to top Go down
RIA BINTAN
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
RIA BINTAN

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers!   Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Hi element17,

For the AGM awards, golfers are allowed to nominate their favourite clubs in any of the categories. There are no mention of competing clubs. You may like to check out their website.

http://agmawards.asiapacificgolfgroup.com/?bypass=apgg

Cheers,
Ria Bintan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
benjiaming
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers!   Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:26 am

peace2903, that is the problem, there are golfers who have not played Ria B before and have no clue about the course but will vote for them anyway, why? Because of the dangling carrots!?
Do you think then this is a fair and honest rating?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers!   Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for Ria Bintan and Win Stay & Play Vouchers!
Page 1 of 1