Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odyssey ProType Black 2-Ball putter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jason.koh.54966
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
jason.koh.54966

Odyssey ProType Black 2-Ball putter Empty
PostSubject: Odyssey ProType Black 2-Ball putter   Odyssey ProType Black 2-Ball putter I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi all,

Anyone using one now and can share feedbacks.....Looking for one....
Back to top Go down
Quest
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Quest

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey ProType Black 2-Ball putter   Odyssey ProType Black 2-Ball putter I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Bought used one (not Protype, just the White Hot) to try before. Couldn't get over the look, so it was but a brief encounter. Seen many successful users of the 2-ball, also has a friend using it well (White Hot version also).

For me, the putter is a very personal tool. It has to look comfortable and easy to align or else I will not have the confidence to putt with it.

If you haven't already, I would suggest you try it out first at the shop, if possible on the green before committing.
Back to top Go down
renode
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
renode

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey ProType Black 2-Ball putter   Odyssey ProType Black 2-Ball putter I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Did not try the 2-ball but I tried the Anser type head during my last trip to Japan.

There's a very sensitive feedback to it, I'm always certain where I contact the putter with the ball and roll is very true. Somehow I think I feel the feedback through the black shaft. If I have the money, will def get one to try out.

Personally I think the protype series is a gd line of putters.
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey ProType Black 2-Ball putter   Odyssey ProType Black 2-Ball putter I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:35 am

I'm currently using the anser version of the protype black series. The last I checked, it's not in sgp yet. I got mine in from ebay based on the previous protype version which I tried at pan west.. The black series feels almost similar, just nicer looking cos of the overall black finish. Feel wise, it gives me pretty good feedback and rolls nicely. Not too clicky, yet not too soft until you can't feel on bad putts. Very balanced in all aspects. I believe you won't regret pulling the trigger on one. Only thing- the head cover is damn ugly.
Back to top Go down
jason.koh.54966
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
jason.koh.54966

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey ProType Black 2-Ball putter   Odyssey ProType Black 2-Ball putter I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:34 am

Thks for all the feedbacks......wonder whether is it available in SGP?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey ProType Black 2-Ball putter   Odyssey ProType Black 2-Ball putter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odyssey ProType Black 2-Ball putter
Page 1 of 1