Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No.1 Glove for Golf.

Go down 
+23
Neverendless
swine
rla
mtheseira
nzkiwi
KCL
enwee
3131T
kamen
mariateo
mika
zephyr_bloom
popeyex
supernova
marmarchen
MLP
Dragonz18
goGoffy
zhikang
sagiteric
hkhamateur
asahi
bryanachong
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nzkiwi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

No.1 Glove for Golf. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No.1 Glove for Golf.   No.1 Glove for Golf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Another vote for the Fit39 glove - normally I have to wear 2 gloves over one round but the Fit39 can go a full 18 holes with no problems. Played 54 holes over 2 days last weekend and used the same glove the whole way - it's incredible (36 holes on Saturday and 18 on Sunday).

Went into Golf Simply to get some more yesterday and they didn't have many colours in XL - she thought some more stock might arrive in a week.
Back to top Go down
mtheseira
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: No.1 Glove for Golf.   No.1 Glove for Golf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:08 pm

wow, so much goof feedback on this glove, got to try it out soon as I normally just get the cheapest gloves on sale
Back to top Go down
rla
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: No.1 Glove for Golf.   No.1 Glove for Golf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:08 am

I vote for tits, perma soft. I think they cost ard 18 bucks aft discount.
Back to top Go down
swine
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: No.1 Glove for Golf.   No.1 Glove for Golf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:43 am

Any brand as long as it is leather for me...
Back to top Go down
Neverendless
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: No.1 Glove for Golf.   No.1 Glove for Golf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Hi everyone.. Anyone have a picture of the fit39 gloves that they own. Can post? I recently saw that they have 2 models online.. One is the one with mesh netting covering the rear of the hand, while the other is full leather..I might be purchasing the gloves online.. Anyone wanna join in? Can PM me to discuss more.... The fit39 gloves really looks good! And they have many colours!
Back to top Go down
Quest
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Quest

PostSubject: Re: No.1 Glove for Golf.   No.1 Glove for Golf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:01 pm

I find the BFG glove very very lasting.
Back to top Go down
nerij
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: No.1 Glove for Golf.   No.1 Glove for Golf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:14 pm

marmarchen wrote:
I just came back from FESC. Golf Simply still sold out on M size and the lady boss cannot confirm when new stock coming in. Anyone knows where else having good price for Fit 39 Gloves?

Other shops all selling around $23. And one shop told me $15 gloves are definitely not genuine! Dont know it was a case of sour grapes, but the ones I saw at Golf Simply felt legit. Feel free to comment!

i recently stumbled across a shop selling the gloves for 20bucks for two pieces.
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: No.1 Glove for Golf.   No.1 Glove for Golf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:32 pm

Me too oso Fit39 convert.. Best thing about this glove is that it can be washed after every game and dries nice and supple like when u first bought it... with no change to shape no shrinkage nor stiffening up hard like leather!
Back to top Go down
qqqqqq
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: No.1 Glove for Golf.   No.1 Glove for Golf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:04 pm

nerij wrote:
marmarchen wrote:
I just came back from FESC. Golf Simply still sold out on M size and the lady boss cannot confirm when new stock coming in. Anyone knows where else having good price for Fit 39 Gloves?

Other shops all selling around $23. And one shop told me $15 gloves are definitely not genuine! Dont know it was a case of sour grapes, but the ones I saw at Golf Simply felt legit. Feel free to comment!

i recently stumbled across a shop selling the gloves for 20bucks for two pieces.

Care to share where?
Back to top Go down
qqqqqq
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: No.1 Glove for Golf.   No.1 Glove for Golf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:06 pm

kamen wrote:
For value Mizuno JPX @ $13.90 (Sales price) is my pick.
Bought 1/2 dozen from GH, perfect for range.

I agree! But mine started to smell pretty quickly.. maybe its just me.. haha
Back to top Go down
nerij
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: No.1 Glove for Golf.   No.1 Glove for Golf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:36 pm

qqqqqq wrote:
nerij wrote:
marmarchen wrote:

Care to share where?

bukit timah plaza. top level.
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: No.1 Glove for Golf.   No.1 Glove for Golf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:18 am

qqqqqq wrote:
kamen wrote:
For value Mizuno JPX @ $13.90 (Sales price) is my pick.
Bought 1/2 dozen from GH, perfect for range.

I agree! But mine started to smell pretty quickly.. maybe its just me.. haha

Yes, you are right there. Cons are due to the material and design, it has a rubbery feel / smell and doesn't quite wick moisture away as quickly compared to other all-weather gloves so it may not be suitable for everyone. Perhaps a quick rinse of the glove after each use might help with the smell?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/spcasingapore
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No.1 Glove for Golf.   No.1 Glove for Golf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No.1 Glove for Golf.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2