Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oakley Sunglasses

Go down 
+13
first_timerz
ughly
bskt
botak
X-Man
daveaha
Technospaz
TheFocalPoint
nikedas
ironfist
mervyntan
Birdman
monsterlonester
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
monsterlonester
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:08 pm

I have a Oakley Half-Jacket. Thinking of changing the lens because the current one is yellowish and I can't see the ball flight clearly.

Anyone has any recommendations on the lense I should get?
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:03 pm

You can try the G30 which is golf specific for better visual contrast, although the somewhat rosey tint is not to everyone's liking.
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:08 pm

are they tintet as rosey as my cheeks? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ironfist
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ironfist

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:18 pm

i think the rose tint looks pretty good though! i saw poulter wearing one with a darker purple tint today..
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:36 am

mervyntan wrote:
are they tintet as rosey as my cheeks? Embarassed

Errrr.... I have not yet been in the changing room with you, didn't quite catch that part of your anatomy, nor would I want to.... but judging from your avatar, I'm sure ur "cheeks" are way way rosier!!!!

Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
nikedas
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
nikedas

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:24 pm

Hi!

Anyone got lobang for Oakley sunglasses with those white & black frames which some of the pros (eg. Henrik Stenson, Ian Poulter) are wearing?

Mine is full black frame and I'm looking to buy one with white & black frames...more striking...
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:31 pm

nikedas wrote:
Hi!

Anyone got lobang for Oakley sunglasses with those white & black frames which some of the pros (eg. Henrik Stenson, Ian Poulter) are wearing?

Mine is full black frame and I'm looking to buy one with white & black frames...more striking...

Support my friend :

http://my-oakley-collection.blogspot.com/

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:55 pm

FP, does Oakley do powered golf sunglasses? I wear glasses now (rather than contact lenses) so need powered sunglasses. Any idea?
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:56 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
nikedas wrote:
Hi!

Support my friend :

Thank you.

Bro,
somehow my antivirus detected a trojan in the website... not sure anyone else got the same problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:58 pm

daveaha wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
nikedas wrote:
Hi!

Support my friend :

Thank you.

Bro,
somehow my antivirus detected a trojan in the website... not sure anyone else got the same problem.

Oh is it? Goodness... what a powerful antivirus you have... hehehee...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:06 pm

No vMiruIs waZrninUg frNom mOy end.
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:21 pm

Technospaz wrote:
No vMiruIs waZrninUg frNom mOy end.

You're helpless.... go for it lah !
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
X-Man
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
X-Man

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:57 pm

Technospaz wrote:
FP, does Oakley do powered golf sunglasses? I wear glasses now (rather than contact lenses) so need powered sunglasses. Any idea?

Hey Tech

if you don't mind the brand, you can try Rudy Project..... they do have quite a few powered aka Rx lenses or inserts models... for golfing

Cheers
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Anyone tried SWANS? Japanese brand worn by Ishikawa and a few other Jap pros. Saw a pair in BKK going for THB4500. Very tempted...
Back to top Go down
bskt
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:25 pm

have you tried Adidas? the golf range glasses are great too Razz
Back to top Go down
ughly
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
ughly

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:13 am

I jus got Nike Snare but it has yet to arrive. The lens is the some golf specific i think. Do a search on ebay and you'll find tons!

Another local parallel import oakley site:

http://oakleyjoe.blogspot.com/

Same price as the site above, but only slightly different in range.
Back to top Go down
first_timerz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:05 am

bskt wrote:
have you tried Adidas? the golf range glasses are great too Razz

Oh...
Where can I view in singapore store??
O need to be online?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:07 am

X-Man wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

Hey Tech

if you don't mind the brand, you can try Rudy Project..... they do have quite a few powered aka Rx lenses or inserts models... for golfing

Cheers

Thanks, X-Man. I'll go check them out. I'm not entirely particular with the brand provided the glasses are effective and look decent. Don't wanna be Elton John on the course Smile
Back to top Go down
joeytansh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
joeytansh

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:57 am

ughly wrote:
I jus got Nike Snare but it has yet to arrive. The lens is the some golf specific i think. Do a search on ebay and you'll find tons!

Hi Ughly,

Have you bought anything from the oakley joe website you've mentioned above? reliable? Is it about the same price than the ones you can buy from optical shops here?
Back to top Go down
joeytansh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
joeytansh

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:58 am

Technospaz wrote:
X-Man wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

Hey Tech

Cheers

Thanks, X-Man. I'll go check them out. I'm not entirely particular with the brand provided the glasses are effective and look decent. Don't wanna be Elton John on the course Smile

Hi there!

I've heard about Rudy project and ryders eyewear but seems to have few retailers carrying them.

Have a good Tuesday everyone!
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:34 am

I think Paris Miki carries Rudy Project, just not sure if they still do. You can try the outlet in Taka if you are passing by.
Back to top Go down
joeytansh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
joeytansh

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:35 am

cool.

thanks for the info. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ironfist
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ironfist

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:44 pm

wah the oakley joe website looks good! i'm thinking of getting a pair too..
Back to top Go down
ughly
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
ughly

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:02 pm

joeytansh wrote:
ughly wrote:

Hi Ughly,

Have you bought anything from the oakley joe website you've mentioned above? reliable? Is it about the same price than the ones you can buy from optical shops here?

Hi, I have not bought anything from him before, but my friend has. That's how i know about this Oakley Joe. He's a pretty solid dude, from what i hear.

The prices on the website is definitely cheaper than retail. but its parallel imported, so no local waranty. Which i feel is not a big deal because Oakley is very stingy with the waranty coverage anyway.

As for the 'oakley collection', it used to be the cheaper but he adjusted the price recently so now the two blogshops are around the same price, probably need to compare model to model. But i like to browse the oakley joe because the stuff are more neatly arranged into categories. More fun to browse when u have nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Gimson
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Gimson

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:23 am

Hi guys, im thinking of getting a pair of oakley for golf from this webby http://www.framesdirect.com/framesfc/Oakley-lamfpi-slb-l.html

Anyone keen in joining me to get and we will split the shipping cost? Its much cheaper than what the blogshops offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oakley Sunglasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakley Sunglasses   Oakley Sunglasses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oakley Sunglasses
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next