Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DanLee
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri Empty
PostSubject: Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri   Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:31 pm

I am looking to join up with anyone interested in playing at Palm Resort this Thurs (4 Apr) or Fri (5 Apr). Thank you.
Back to top Go down
burnergolfer
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
burnergolfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri   Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:28 am

DanLee wrote:
I am looking to join up with anyone interested in playing at Palm Resort this Thurs (4 Apr) or Fri (5 Apr). Thank you.
How much is the green fees at Palm Resort? Have not been there playing since a 2years ago.
Me & another kaki is planning to golf at JB this thurs. PM me your contact so we can make arrangements. Smile
Back to top Go down
DanLee
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri   Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:37 pm

It is RM 110 on weekdays for member's guests (I am a member). I do not have PM rights yet. Pls contact me at 9660 3426. Looking forward to your call.
Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
beehome

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri   Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:47 am

hi DanLee, welcome to GR!

How is the condition of Palm Resort now? Heard it was not too good some months back but I have not played there for 2 years or so. Thks.
Back to top Go down
james
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
james

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri   Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am

Was there yesterday playing at cempaka course. Melati seems to be close for Reno but dunno till when. Green fee is rm 128 (played pm) with rm10 meal voucher. Condition is good I must say. But the best thing is that there are shelter everywhere in the course in case rain. Unlike poresia only have 1 or 2 shelter. Championship course in palms is allamanda but buggy on track
Back to top Go down
Jamessun
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Jamessun

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri   Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:03 am

DanLee wrote:
It is RM 110 on weekdays for member's guests (I am a member). I do not have PM rights yet. Pls contact me at 9660 3426. Looking forward to your call.
hi DanLee, nice you're member of palm resort. Im looking for a Friday trip there. will try to text you offline the GR.
Back to top Go down
DanLee
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri   Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Played with Burnergolfer and friend today at Allamanda course. That is the course in the best condition amongst the 3, including greens. RM 115 for member's guest (correction) with RM 10 food voucher. Thanks Burnergolf for the great company and Beehome and Jamessun for your msg. Will organise another game next week and post accordingly Smile
Back to top Go down
burnergolfer
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
burnergolfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri   Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:45 pm

DanLee wrote:
Played with Burnergolfer and friend today at Allamanda course. That is the course in the best condition amongst the 3, including greens. RM 115 for member's guest (correction) with RM 10 food voucher. Thanks Burnergolf for the great company and Beehome and Jamessun for your msg. Will organise another game next week and post accordingly Smile
Hi DanLee, Thanks for your invitation for today's golf game at your home course. I'm impressed by your great iron play & witnessing your superb par 3's regulation cheers . Appreciate your guidance on the layout of the course & green reading. Overall me & my friend enjoy your company & good golf game. Looking forward to arrange more golf games with you soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri   Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf at Palm Resort this Thurs or Fri
Page 1 of 1