Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)

Go down 
+13
snagy23
nrafee
enwee
asahi
simoner
Porky Woods
mengteck71
matthew.wong.92123
shimizu.toruk
addirk
Yarra
Technospaz
DGman
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) Empty
PostSubject: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:56 pm

be warned this is potentially very addictive cos i had about 10 message within an hour on my FB after i posted them.

there are 2 sets of these wedges - one is for moi and the other is the ZEN Master Nick Middleton. Just getting ready for a series of games after a long layoff due to laziness, recreational and travel commitments.

so here're the cyanide pills......

Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) 8554411700_b961b01024_z

Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) 8554411684_6b01ef46fc_z

Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) 8553307159_97769a59ec_z

the Prototype ZZA MS series (not in production). i have built this more than 3 months ago but it will be the first time its going on course this weekend.

Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) 8553307123_4b045a5d2f_z

Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) 8554411682_7ba01117d9_z

Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) 8554411554_f89f4e7f49_z

enjoy...DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:12 pm

I just jizzed my pants.
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm

I'd definitely have to have one of those putters, please save one for me.

Also, there has been a lot of request on the wedge to be personalized. Most even prefer one without the loft designation and ask us to get one of those stamping tools. I must admit, it is a cool idea... Any chance we can produce a run of blank wedges in those lofts?
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:29 pm

not advisable unless they are social golfers. without marking would mean that you can be accuse of using a non conforming wedge thats not certified by R&A or USGA.

we have been working with a small CNC machining house to built a special CNC marking tool for customisation. hopefully we can install it soon as we need some space to run this. but it will be far greater than stamping and you can do designs as well as logos.

for now we have to use laser engraving but it takes 2 weeks or more to get it done.

DGman
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:35 pm

DGman wrote:
not advisable unless they are social golfers. without marking would mean that you can be accuse of using a non conforming wedge thats not certified by R&A or USGA.

we have been working with a small CNC machining house to built a special CNC marking tool for customisation. hopefully we can install it soon as we need some space to run this. but it will be far greater than stamping and you can do designs as well as logos.

for now we have to use laser engraving but it takes 2 weeks or more to get it done.

DGman

Yes, these are the social golfers asking. The stampings, they have been watching the PGA tour show too much, they now think tour-style stampings are cool. But I do understand that we have to take a batch and it will be a problem to move...
Back to top Go down
addirk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
addirk

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Technospaz wrote:
I just jizzed my pants.

This reminds me of a music Vid.
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
shimizu.toruk

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:28 am

DGman wrote:

DGman

If we can customize the wedges / irons / putters using chinese initals that would be super-cool. Looking forward to hearing more of this!
Back to top Go down
matthew.wong.92123
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
matthew.wong.92123

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:05 am

addirk wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
I just jizzed my pants.

This reminds me of a music Vid.

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:29 am

DGman wrote:

DGman

how can we engrave something on the irons and putters? I want to put a pig on all my irons and wedges and putter
Back to top Go down
Porky Woods
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Porky Woods

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Nice... feels like heading down to BFG now lol
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Just saw the real thing. Looks damn good...will be an understatement
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:23 pm

after you put the pig then you cannot play and need to sell.....how?

Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:40 pm

DGman wrote:

The BFG wedges are long term investments....

"Fix the shooter, not the arrow" if you want get better
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Over here, they do it for pride. They feel like a pro, has the priviledge to have their own name/design on their clubs. They won't sell it, they'll just keep it.
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:40 pm

DGman wrote:

Put pig already wont sell. keep for souvenir...

Boss, remember any driver or fairway wood u decide not to keep can let me keep for u.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:49 pm

mengteck71 wrote:
DGman wrote:

Put pig already wont sell. keep for souvenir...

Boss, remember any driver or fairway wood u decide not to keep can let me keep for u.

psst....I have my eyes on the xHot wood hor......you aim others can?

Razz
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:50 pm

i ka lang gu ni.. i anything also can... Razz
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:03 pm

I also eyeing xhot wood........boss got lelong is it??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:28 pm

MT....your wedge.....

Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) 8556607543_7864829a28_z
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Eric,
not only are your club fitter skills are good... Photoshop also very good.
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:31 pm

DGman wrote:
MT....your wedge.....

Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) 8556607543_7864829a28_z

YES YES.. when can I send in my wedges and irons and putter?
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:05 pm

you will not have anything to use for up to 2 weeks.....but you can borrow my wife's spare set.

or you can rent this set...

Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) 8558838897_d14e1e8c38_z
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Looking good, Eric.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:30 am

the only item that is more rare than the ZEN ZZA MS is the Cally 15+ divider golf bag.....huge and very light......
Back to top Go down
snagy23
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
snagy23

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:33 am

DGman wrote:
the only item that is more rare than the ZEN ZZA MS is the Cally 15+ divider golf bag.....huge and very light......

Hi Eric, awesome looking bag.
Is it possible to show how the bag looks like?
Wah those clubs in your bag really looks yummy!.
ahaha...
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)   Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally everything is in place (might not be a good idea to view)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next