Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling for kakis to game at Johor GCC this sat. morning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gofnut
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

Calling for kakis to game at Johor GCC this sat. morning Empty
PostSubject: Calling for kakis to game at Johor GCC this sat. morning   Calling for kakis to game at Johor GCC this sat. morning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Hi, I am new to GR and would like to "invite" kakis to join me this saturday morning at Johor Golf and Country Club. I will be drivng and my car can accommodate 4 golfers plus bags. For those who have not played JGCC before, do note that this is a hilly walking course. Green fee is RM169.60 and for the caddy, another RM60. You need to present a valid handicap card. Do respond as soon as possible so that I can call to book a tee time.
Back to top Go down
tonnyfong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Calling for kakis to game at Johor GCC this sat. morning   Calling for kakis to game at Johor GCC this sat. morning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:50 pm

Hi Gofnut, why dont you use golfgreedy to book? It might be cheaper.

http://www.golfgreedy.com/teetimes.asp?country=2
Back to top Go down
Gofnut
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Calling for kakis to game at Johor GCC this sat. morning   Calling for kakis to game at Johor GCC this sat. morning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:09 pm

tonnyfong wrote:
Hi Gofnut, why dont you use golfgreedy to book? It might be cheaper.

http://www.golfgreedy.com/teetimes.asp?country=2

It could be cheaper through golfgreedy but you will have to pay in advance upon booking and I understand there is no refund. As a member of JGCC, I can book a tee time and only pay on day of play when I sign up my guests. So if weather is not suitable or if any of the golfer is unable to play at last minute, we would not have to forfeit payment.
Back to top Go down
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
scottycollector

PostSubject: Re: Calling for kakis to game at Johor GCC this sat. morning   Calling for kakis to game at Johor GCC this sat. morning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:32 pm

i think for golfgreedy, whilst u can't get a refund from golfgreedy, it is possible to get rain check from the golf club itself. i'm not sure as it has never happened to me before, but i don't see why not

golfgreedy prices are quite unbeatable
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Calling for kakis to game at Johor GCC this sat. morning   Calling for kakis to game at Johor GCC this sat. morning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:30 pm

Gofnut wrote:
Hi, I am new to GR and would like to "invite" kakis to join me this saturday morning at Johor Golf and Country Club. I will be drivng and my car can accommodate 4 golfers plus bags. For those who have not played JGCC before, do note that this is a hilly walking course. Green fee is RM169.60 and for the caddy, another RM60. You need to present a valid handicap card. Do respond as soon as possible so that I can call to book a tee time.

Bro, what time you wanna tee off? Do you foresee traffic jam this Sat as I heard next week school holiday starts?
Back to top Go down
Gofnut
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Calling for kakis to game at Johor GCC this sat. morning   Calling for kakis to game at Johor GCC this sat. morning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:51 am

Turbo wrote:
Gofnut wrote:

Bro, what time you wanna tee off? Do you foresee traffic jam this Sat as I heard next week school holiday starts?

I normally go in around 6.30am to avoid the jam but am flexible on this. I guess if we cross the causeway around 7am, it should be alright. Nowadays, the jam seems to clear faster than in the past.
Hope to tee off abt 8.30am.

@scottycollector: Understand the club will give rain check for the 18 holes if you have not teed-off and course is closed due to bad weather. But once you tee off, no rain check...not even for 9 holes (unlike at mbgc where they still give you a 9 hole rain check if you have not started on your second nine). Also, to bid on golfgreedy, you need to have the names of the players so if we can gather these names, then we can buy the tee time if it works out cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling for kakis to game at Johor GCC this sat. morning   Calling for kakis to game at Johor GCC this sat. morning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling for kakis to game at Johor GCC this sat. morning
Page 1 of 1