Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes

Go down 
+2
Tituman
Titleist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes Empty
PostSubject: Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes   Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:45 am

Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes Pro%20V1%20Sweeps

SWEEPSTAKES ALERT. To celebrate the launch of the 2013 Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf balls, we're giving you the chance to win a dozen of them everyday for the next month. All you have to do is follow this link and register. God luck.

http://www.titleist.com.sg/sweepstakes/register.aspx?c=CkrBH8EYAVI=

NEW PRO V1: Even Softer Feel, More Distance and Longer Lasting.
Using ZG process core technology to create an even softer compression, new Pro V1 delivers softer feel, more distance and longer lasting durability, to accompany the renowned Drop-and-Stop greenside control that golfers rely on to score their best.

NEW PRO V1x: Even More Distance and Longer Lasting.
The new Pro V1x delivers even more distance with a lower, more consistent ball flight along with the same improved Urethane Elastomer cover and paint system that makes both Pro V1 models even longer lasting. A four-piece multi-component design, Pro V1x utilizes a new, very soft ZG process center within its dual core to maintain lower driver spin for exceptional distance while increasing iron spin for control into the green.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes   Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:09 pm

I am in. Lets see hows my luck for the New Year..... cheers

titu
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes   Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:44 pm

cheers Titleist cheers
I'm in too!
Back to top Go down
Afat
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes   Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Have signed up too, new year new luck Smile
Back to top Go down
chihheng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes   Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes   Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:24 am

Kudos to Titleist for constantly organising contests/draws like this. A great way to get people interested! Keep it up, folks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes   Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dozen A Day Pro V1 Sweepstakes
Page 1 of 1