Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons

Go down 
+4
aero66
lewisloh
nrafee
Denis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Denis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Denis

TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons Empty
PostSubject: TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons   TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:36 am

Interesting video

Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons   TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:30 am

summary is that:
Rocketbladez is longer and a stronger loft.
Mark Crossfield made the same adjustment on a Mizuno JPX825 and it performed even better.
Back to top Go down
lewisloh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons   TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:10 pm

This is a good video. Nowadays manufacturers always claim more forgiving, more longer distance or more straight with their new equipment. Thus when buying a new equipment, are our purchasing decision based on their good marketing irons or really a good performance club?

With every year the company claim it a better irons, driver compare to previous models, majority of our handicap should be keep lower significantly every year.
Back to top Go down
Denis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Denis

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons   TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Its kinna disappointing that the slot didnt seems to make a difference.
Back to top Go down
aero66
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
aero66

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons   TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:28 am

Very interesting video indeed.

Given the same spec of arrows, very much depends on the indian to bring out the best from the sticks.
Back to top Go down
Tokkokking
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons   TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:40 am

Maybe there is some value in terms of forgiveness.

I always find it easier to get the ball launching and straighter with TMs irons.
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons   TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:21 am

The main attraction for the rocketbladez are it's consistency....if what the reviews are saying are true, then mishits are almost as good as solid shots.....i'm still considering....depends on how much ang pow i can collect this cny...
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons   TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:42 am

golfool2009 wrote:
The main attraction for the rocketbladez are it's consistency....if what the reviews are saying are true, then mishits are almost as good as solid shots.....i'm still considering....depends on how much ang pow i can collect this cny...

i got a fweelinggg that u gonna stick with your MP58 this cny.....

regardless of the ang pows u going to have, come the following friday, we gonna clean your house....

afro
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons   TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 pm

slinger wrote:
golfool2009 wrote:

i got a fweelinggg that u gonna stick with your MP58 this cny.....

regardless of the ang pows u going to have, come the following friday, we gonna clean your house....

afro

threats like this are precisely the reason i decided not to run in the punggol east by-election.....i mean the reason why i have contemplated quitting golf....i fear for the safety of my wallet.......
Back to top Go down
Virtualsaturn
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons   TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:46 am

Interesting analysis !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons   TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TaylorMade RocketBladez vs Mizuno JPX825 Irons
Page 1 of 1