Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever had a fellow golfer who gives you the black face?

Go down 
+24
ozzy888
clarencekim
Elbry
Khorkar
hoelwill
dunlookback
opus
nutty88
Tituman
ralphlim
mervyntan
Ssquirrel
Birdman
S70B
Technospaz
nientsu
ironfist
Duval_S
Victor3112
joleelyn
sunny
watermyforrest
tronos
star
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

Ever had a fellow golfer who gives you the black face? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever had a fellow golfer who gives you the black face?   Ever had a fellow golfer who gives you the black face? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 10:59 am

abadan wrote:
I have been told that i'm slow from time to time too. The best thing to do IMO is to do some self evaluation, and maybe seek the opinion of other golf kakis as well.

If more than one person agrees.. means its true. Then i'll go work on my pre-shot routine to speed up my play. I'd rather make some changes than not have any golf kakis to play with. Razz

My take on this is that when someone tells you something, be it a flaw or a weakness, dun take it too harsh as though its a person attack and then react defensively. Golf is also a game of habits. Once you develop a certain pace, its not easy to change. One less practice stroke will make you feel uncomfortable and unready to take the shot.
No lah bro. You are quite fast in your routine and good player too, including your companion. I am quite paiseh after reviewing our scores after the game. Beer . So no worries.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

PostSubject: Re: Ever had a fellow golfer who gives you the black face?   Ever had a fellow golfer who gives you the black face? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:13 pm

TDO wrote:
abadan wrote:
I have been told that i'm slow from time to time too. The best thing to do IMO is to do some self evaluation, and maybe seek the opinion of other golf kakis as well.

If more than one person agrees.. means its true. Then i'll go work on my pre-shot routine to speed up my play. I'd rather make some changes than not have any golf kakis to play with. Razz

My take on this is that when someone tells you something, be it a flaw or a weakness, dun take it too harsh as though its a person attack and then react defensively. Golf is also a game of habits. Once you develop a certain pace, its not easy to change. One less practice stroke will make you feel uncomfortable and unready to take the shot.
No lah bro. You are quite fast in your routine and good player too, including your companion. I am quite paiseh after reviewing our scores after the game. Beer . So no worries.Very Happy
his companion has a good coach la.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
abadan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
abadan

PostSubject: Re: Ever had a fellow golfer who gives you the black face?   Ever had a fellow golfer who gives you the black face? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:16 pm

Aiyoh.. bro.. dun lidat say leh. Paiseh leh. Embarassed

Play with you guys gotta be fast. Otherwise cannot finish by 10am kekeke. Laughing Laughing

Back to the Black face topic. I think we've all had our fair share of playing with such ppl. Be it social flights or even in tournaments. My worst experience was with a fren of mine at mbgc, I was ahead of him so I didn't notice his shot.. but I heard a lot of cursing and noise behind me so I turned back to look.. and saw him kicking and punching his golf bag on the buggy. A couple of holes later.. he duffed a chip and took out his frustration of a nearby power box near the green with his wedge. next thing you know.. he said.. F*&K LA!!! DUN BET LIAO!!! ALL BETS CANCELLED!!! needless to say.. that was my last game with him. haha.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Ever had a fellow golfer who gives you the black face?   Ever had a fellow golfer who gives you the black face? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:24 pm

abadan wrote:
Aiyoh.. bro.. dun lidat say leh. Paiseh leh. Embarassed

Play with you guys gotta be fast. Otherwise cannot finish by 10am kekeke. Laughing Laughing

Back to the Black face topic. I think we've all had our fair share of playing with such ppl. Be it social flights or even in tournaments. My worst experience was with a fren of mine at mbgc, I was ahead of him so I didn't notice his shot.. but I heard a lot of cursing and noise behind me so I turned back to look.. and saw him kicking and punching his golf bag on the buggy. A couple of holes later.. he duffed a chip and took out his frustration of a nearby power box near the green with his wedge. next thing you know.. he said.. F*&K LA!!! DUN BET LIAO!!! ALL BETS CANCELLED!!! needless to say.. that was my last game with him. haha.

Oooo. Wow! Explosive temper. You didn't give him enough strokes so he adds the strokes himself and become unhappy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever had a fellow golfer who gives you the black face?   Ever had a fellow golfer who gives you the black face? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever had a fellow golfer who gives you the black face?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3