Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sex prolong life

Go down 
+5
Ant
botak
Technospaz
sob
TLHENG
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TLHENG
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TLHENG

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:22 am

Interesting research by british medical journal ( see below article). People who have sex more often have longer life! No wonder even our politicians and people in higher office are engaged in it outside marriage. Perhaps their way of ensuring they live longer to serve the public.

Not having sex
Sex is good for you. Is anyone still here? For those of you who haven’t frantically run off to tell a significant other the good news, we’ll explain why. The British Medical Journal conducted a sex survey and found that men who didn’t have sex at least once a month experienced twice the mortality rate of those who were getting lucky once a week. It’s not hard to see why this is the case – having sex burns kilojoules, lowers blood pressure, boosts the immune system, and much, much more. A study at Duke University also backed this up, finding that women who had enjoyable sex lives lived eight years longer than those who didn’t. Read more on realbuzz.com...
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:56 am

Yah but having sex everyday will shorten your life also!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:14 am

sob wrote:

Depends... who are you having sex everyday with?
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:17 am

Technospaz wrote:
sob wrote:

Depends... who are you having sex everyday with?

That's what I mean, can't be the same person.
And when u have two partners, u run the risk of early death. Razz
Back to top Go down
TLHENG
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TLHENG

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:46 am

Yah but having sex everyday will shorten your life also!!

How do you know it will ? You tried before is it.
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:50 am

TLHENG wrote:
Yah but having sex everyday will shorten your life also!!

How do you know it will ? You tried before is it.

And run the risk of early death?
Nooooo!
Back to top Go down
TLHENG
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TLHENG

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:09 pm

any research to back up your statement? Emperors in ancient china have tens or perhaps hundreds of wives, concubine, and yet they live till ripe old age. What say you ha!
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Martial artist faces hardest and bloodiest fight in his life

Mixed martial arts fighter Ray Elbe is used to being kicked and punched for a living but nothing prepared him for one of the most excruciating injuries of his life “fracturing” his penis.

The 30-year-old American, who now teaches Brazilian jiu-jitsu and mixed martial arts at a studio in Ara Damansara here, suffered the injury while having sex with his girlfriend on Dec 3.

He also talked about his painful experience on YouTube.

“I jumped out from that intimate moment with blood shooting out from my groin. I tried to run to the shower and felt myself losing consciousness,” said Elbe, who goes by the nickname “Magical Ray”, in the video posted on Saturday.

He collapsed and ended up with 10 stitches to his chin and several chipped teeth.

He added that as a result of the injury, he would be unable to urinate properly for several weeks.

The accident also proved to be a costly affair, leaving Elbe with RM17,000 in hospital bills.

He hopes to recover some of the cost by selling his story and pictures.

After doing some research on penile fracture, he admitted that he was lucky that he had sought medical attention early.

Elbe added that his doctor expects him to fully recover because the injury did not hit a major artery.

According to Prof Dr George Lee, a clinical associate professor in urology from Monash University Sunway Association, such an injury was not completely uncommon, having attended to three such cases in his five years of working in Malaysia.

He said the injury was caused by tissue, which traps blood in the organ during erection, breaking when bent.

“The person will hear a cracking sound followed by intense pain and flaccidity. It is a medical emergency. We only have six to 10 hours to repair the organ before there is irreversible damage,” he said.

Dr Lee advised men to minimise the risk of injury by not having vigorous sex.
Back to top Go down
TLHENG
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TLHENG

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Martial artist faces hardest and bloodiest fight in his life

Must be using his P.... to practice his martial art with his partner as opponent, or engaged in bondage that went wrong?
Back to top Go down
Ant
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Ant

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:06 pm

TLHENG wrote:

any research to back up your statement? Emperors in ancient china have tens or perhaps hundreds of wives, concubine, and yet they live till ripe old age. What say you ha!

Er... not quite correct -

"According to a statistical research, only twelve emperors lived up to seventy years or older. The average life of an emperor was forty-three years, excluding unnatural deaths caused by regicide or accident. Yet the average life of a Buddhist priest in history was seventy-seven years. Nearly one-third of the emperors died between the age of 20 and 40; one-third died between 41 and 60. By contrast, almost no Buddhist monk died between 20 and 50. Thirty-three percent of them died when they were 70 to 79 and thirty-one percent lived more than 80 years." Go figure... lol!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:21 pm

And emperors didn't really have to worry about getting caught with someone else's woman (or man for that matter).
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Technospaz wrote:
And emperors didn't really have to worry about getting caught with someone else's woman (or man for that matter).
White Flag White Flag White Flag ROFL
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:05 am

i thought an orgasm a day keeps the doctor away? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hogan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Hogan

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:30 am

The only game I know that can replace sex is golf.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:37 am

Hogan wrote:
The only game I know that can replace sex is golf.

Your golf must be very good or your sex must be very err... mediocre?
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:12 am

I don't see why anyone would want to carry on living if there were no sex.

Many Thanks.
Back to top Go down
TLHENG
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TLHENG

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:30 am

Er... not quite correct -

"According to a statistical research, only twelve emperors lived up to seventy years or older. The average life of an emperor was forty-three years, excluding unnatural deaths caused by regicide or accident. Yet the average life of a Buddhist priest in history was seventy-seven years. Nearly one-third of the emperors died between the age of 20 and 40; one-third died between 41 and 60. By contrast, almost no Buddhist monk died between 20 and 50. Thirty-three percent of them died when they were 70 to 79 and thirty-one percent lived more than 80 years." Go figure

Well, what makes you think that monk lives longer is because of no sex and not the vegetarian diet. Also, you very sure all the monks abstain from sex 100%?
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Doraemon

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:24 pm

I think the article say more sex but not more partners.

Monk can DIY still gets the job done...
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

sex prolong life Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex prolong life   sex prolong life I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Doraemon wrote:
I think the article say more sex but not more partners.

Monk can DIY still gets the job done...

Sex with the palm is technically not considered sex.

If so, I would be F1 World Champion every weekend since I win every race on my XBOX.

Many Thanks.
Back to top Go down

sex prolong life
Page 1 of 1