Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YOGYAKARTA relaxing me 4D3N ( Plus Dieng Plateau)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alliandy golf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
alliandy golf

YOGYAKARTA relaxing me 4D3N ( Plus Dieng Plateau) Empty
PostSubject: YOGYAKARTA relaxing me 4D3N ( Plus Dieng Plateau)   YOGYAKARTA relaxing me 4D3N ( Plus Dieng Plateau) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Day 01 – Arr. Yogyakarta, Ramayana Ballet at Prambanan Cover Theater (L,D)

Arr in Yogyakarta . Meet and greet with our team at the airport. After all the proccess, we will d
rive straightly to Kotagede an old city which was the capitol of Mataram Islam Dynasty, and wellknown now as the city of silver smith. First, we will have lunch which will be provided at Sekar Kedhaton Resto. Experiencing Indonesian authentic lunch. Next is visiting the silver process place, see the artisan at work which still remain the same from time to time. Later on, we will drive to Hotel for check in process. In the evening, we will pick you up to have dinner in the Temple Complex of Prambanan. Following dinner you will be treated to a performance of the Classical Ballet of Ramayana, complete will full Gamelan, at Trimurti Cover Theater. Return to the hotel for over-night.

Day 02 – Borobudur The World Wonder, Candirejo Village Experience (B,L,D)

Breakfast at hotel. Depart the hotel and drive nortward approximately an hour to the UNESCO site of Borobudur for an early viewing of this magnificent monument. You will have an hour guided tour of the Temple. Time to discover the history and mystery of the spectacular temple, one of the world’s great architectural masterpieces.Later on, we also will visit Pawon temple, which is in the middle of a typical village, and Mendut temple with its magnificent statue of the Buddha Sakyamuni. Next, joint the coach and take a special excursion to a nearby village.
We will spent a half day experience at one of a small village called Candirejo, a wonderful village and wonderful people that offer you a memorable trip. Here, we will challenge you to take part, learn and experience the daily traditional village life in Java. Exciting! Candirejo Village is located on Borobudur District. It is about 2.5 km from the great Borobudur Temple. The excursion will be provide on Andong ( traditional local horsecart ), visiting local farmer rice field ( traditional farming ), local fruit/vegetable farm, local house which made traditional cake made from tapioca, etc. Learn local culture on the site will give you new insight on Indonesian culture. Last but not least, we will have lunch a la Kampung to conclude our visit in this village. Next, rejoint the coach and back to Jogja. In the evening, Dinner at local resto will be arranged.

Day 03 – Land of the Gods, Dieng Plateau Tours (B,L,D)

After early breakfast at hotel, we drive via Magelang - home of the National Army Academy - and Temanggung. Enjoy dramatic scenery as we drive through the tea and tobacco plantations of the Sindoro - Sumbing valley - some of the most spectacular countryside you will ever see. Visit Java’s oldest Hindu Temples, dating from 8th century (Bima Temple, Gatotkaca Temple, Pandawa Temple & Arjuna Temple). See the active volcanic craters (Sikidang Crater) and also take in the beauty of the Telaga Warna (coloured) and Telaga Pengilon (mirror) lakes. After dinner at local restaurant return back to hotel for overnight.
The Dieng Plateau is a caldera complex formed by the eruption of ancient Mountain Prau. The caldera was once filled up water and then dried up, but volcanic activity continues to this day, with sulphuric fumes and poisonous lakes. Located at an altitude of 2000m, it's also much cooler than the surrounding lowlands.
Lunch will be served at local resto enroute, and Dinner will be arranged in Jogja

Day 04 – Yogyakarta City Sights/ Airport (L)

Following breakfast, check out process, then depart from the hotel at 8:30 a.m. to visit the Sultan’s Palace, Water Castle ( incl. a visit at under ground mosque and pulau cemeti, all in one complex ), Grand Mosque, and next is see the traditional process of hand waxed, natural dye batik, the Javanese beautiful cloths, in just this same way – for centuries. Lunch will be served at Royal House around Sultan’s Palace.

After lunch, a litle time for shopping, then we will depart to the airport for the next flight to KL

TOUR COST :
Quoted for 6 person, per pax net
IDR.4.700.000/pax Single
IDR 3.575.000/Pax Twinshared

Golf course :

Merapi golf :
Mon - Thurs IDR 539K/pax
Fri : IDR 814K/pax
sat : IDR 979k/pax , Sun IDR 896K/pax

Borobudur golf :
Weekday IDR 600K/pax
Weekend IDR 875K/pax

Tour cost includes all above specified Tours, Transfers, Meals,Accommodation, Performance with private AC Van and Englsih Speaking Guide.

Cost do not includes( excludes ) flight tix, airport tax,Golf course , tipping for guide and driver, and other personal expenses

YOGYAKARTA relaxing me 4D3N ( Plus Dieng Plateau) 54012210

Back to top Go down
http://alliandy.weebly.com
kg7068
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: YOGYAKARTA relaxing me 4D3N ( Plus Dieng Plateau)   YOGYAKARTA relaxing me 4D3N ( Plus Dieng Plateau) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:45 pm

Hi,

are you able to quote 5D4N (Wed to SUnday) golfing (4 rounds of golf, incl transfers, hotel 4star, green fee) at Yogyakarta
Back to top Go down
alliandy golf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
alliandy golf

PostSubject: Re: YOGYAKARTA relaxing me 4D3N ( Plus Dieng Plateau)   YOGYAKARTA relaxing me 4D3N ( Plus Dieng Plateau) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:49 pm

kg7068 wrote:
Hi,

are you able to quote 5D4N (Wed to SUnday) golfing (4 rounds of golf, incl transfers, hotel 4star, green fee) at Yogyakarta

Yes ,

quote u asap
Back to top Go down
http://alliandy.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOGYAKARTA relaxing me 4D3N ( Plus Dieng Plateau)   YOGYAKARTA relaxing me 4D3N ( Plus Dieng Plateau) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1