Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTENTION SUNNY !!!

Go down 
+5
Technospaz
S70B
Elbry
missmoon
Tituman
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

ATTENTION SUNNY !!! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Hi Sunny,

Jut curious here. Are you the same Sunny who sold me the KZG Compo years ago? bounce bounce

Titu
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:27 pm

Titu...

Let me answer for sunny..
They are different Sunnies.. Smile

Sunny in this forum only started to learn golf about one year + ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Elbry
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Elbry

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:32 pm

missmoon wrote:
Titu...

....omg, I aspire to play like Sunny or Katherinechiok in 1 yrs time.

Playing around 90s in 1 yr plus time.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:37 pm

missmoon wrote:
Titu...

oh thanks Missmoon for the info. All the time in my mind was wondering whether it was him or not. Dare not ask because my standard never really improve kekekek so paiseh to ask him about it. Anyway he is doing a good job here and hope we can help him to keep this forum alive and going. We had one sometime back and it was going so well with weekly range meetings and occassional monthly medals. But as time progresses, beginners get better and life style changes. In the end the Forum dies a natural death through lack of participation. Slinger and Nutty can attest to that. People like them, haha, progressed so fast that they promoted themselves into a different league away from us normal people who stays stagnant haha. Its ok, I got my spider sense to protect myself and avoid their flying golf balls coming in my direction.... kekkekeke lol! Peace

Titu
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:43 pm

Don't worry, Slinger's standard coming back down. Heard he played bad today.ATTENTION SUNNY !!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:57 pm

Elbry wrote:
missmoon wrote:
Titu...

I am playing in the 90s and I am happy with my game. As long as I am playing with good company, I am happy. I have never seen a coach before in my life. Just learn everything the hard way, that is range, books, videos, occasional tips from fellow golfers and some self analysis through logical thoughts asking yourself why the ball flight is like this or like that. Then, read books about it, find out the causes and then try to rectify at the range. On occasional good days when the Earth moves into orbital position and form a straight line with Venus and Mercury and the Sun, my ball tends to listen to me. Then on those days I can play below 90s. And on frequent days when the moon comes in between all this planets I will play in the 100s.... lol!

Titu
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:01 pm

S70B wrote:
Don't worry, Slinger's standard coming back down. Heard he played bad today.ATTENTION SUNNY !!! Lol

Hi S70B, Let me give you a fair warning hor. It is just a ploy la. How can every day play good golf hor. Like that 'Tan Bo Chiak' (cannot make a living) liao. In order to catch the fish/es, sometime got to 'let go' mah... lol! Otherwise got to give more hcp next round ah... lol!

...siamzzz.....balls flying my way. Wish it was Pro V though..... ROFL

Titu
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:12 pm

S70B wrote:

Played bad? For Slinger, that must be in the mid-80s.
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Tituman wrote:
Elbry wrote:
missmoon wrote:
Titu...

I am playing in the 90s and I am happy with my game. As long as I am playing with good company, I am happy. I have never seen a coach before in my life. Just learn everything the hard way, that is range, books, videos, occasional tips from fellow golfers and some self analysis through logical thoughts asking yourself why the ball flight is like this or like that. Then, read books about it, find out the causes and then try to rectify at the range. On occasional good days when the Earth moves into orbital position and form a straight line with Venus and Mercury and the Sun, my ball tends to listen to me. Then on those days I can play below 90s. And on frequent days when the moon comes in between all this planets I will play in the 100s.... lol!

Titu

mr webby man..

ur ball can side spin or not?
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Technospaz wrote:
S70B wrote:

Played bad? For Slinger, that must be in the mid-80s.

From what i heard... it is a few strokes lower from mid.....almost single digit....
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Mr Chocolat.. When I HIT HARD LOOK UP, SURE... the ball got lots of side spin. Like a FLYING BANANA LIKE THAT going fast right....lol!

Titu
Back to top Go down
focus77
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:11 am

Titu..when are u officially released for feasts again.. the crabs are calling out for u every Sat..! Miss your "Chao Koropok !" expression Razz
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:28 am

focus77 wrote:
Titu..when are u officially released for feasts again.. the crabs are calling out for u every Sat..! Miss your "Chao Koropok !" expression Razz

A'lo A'lo Focus. Fancy seeing you here. Ha ha Keropok all gone mouldy already la. Did not play for nearly 1 1/2 months liao. Am playing at Marina later at 8.52. Just join a flight. Book myself a slot last night. Can't play this weekend because wife got programs tomorrow. Maybe next Sat will join up with them again. Again welcome and have fun here. Good and friendly members here and have quite good regular outings. Go to introduction section and intro yourself bro.

Titu
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 am

Titu, you tired of living is it? Dare to openly say that Slinger and I are in the same league. Slinger is in the premier league hor and represents SAFRA one. Dun play play. Last week played with him at Legends. That bugger bombed every drive and can be as far as 50m in front of me. My flightmate Evon can attest to that. After every drive that Slinger made, Evon was clapping and dancing, machiam witnessed a pro playing. As for me, sprayed all over.

Since you play in the 90s, same standard as me. If we get to play together, we play level!!!
Back to top Go down
focus77
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Tituman wrote:
A'lo A'lo Focus. Fancy seeing you here. Ha ha Keropok all gone mouldy already la. Did not play for nearly 1 1/2 months liao. Am playing at Marina later at 8.52. Just join a flight. Book myself a slot last night. Can't play this weekend because wife got programs tomorrow. Maybe next Sat will join up with them again. Again welcome and have fun here. Good and friendly members here and have quite good regular outings. Go to introduction section and intro yourself bro.

Titu

titu.. great.. hope to see u nxt Sat. i shd be able to join as well. Time for a feast. Since ur in ur 90s..do we play level? im willing to take golf strokes from u also.. Smile

Hope u had a gd game today
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:41 pm

nutty88 wrote:
Titu, you tired of living is it? Dare to openly say that Slinger and I are in the same league. Slinger is in the premier league hor and represents SAFRA one. Dun play play. Last week played with him at Legends. That bugger bombed every drive and can be as far as 50m in front of me. My flightmate Evon can attest to that. After every drive that Slinger made, Evon was clapping and dancing, machiam witnessed a pro playing. As for me, sprayed all over.

Since you play in the 90s, same standard as me. If we get to play together, we play level!!!

Can la. Play level level lor. But $1 per 9 holes okie? Take it as pro lesson for me. I also know your standard la. I so often climb back above 100 for no reason at all. But on regular days doing 90s lor. Must be your bad day la. I know that day rain right? Maybe you just dont like wet and soft grounds lor. I for one cant play my regular golf on wet and soft ground. Like i said in previous thread, I always 'changkol' my irons. On wet grounds I can dig a bloody grave with just 1 shot Very Happy . kekeke Well hope we can play together one of this day. Ivan wants to play also. Maybe get him to book OCC and we play there. How about it? But weekdays only for me and must be after 9 am hor. Got to chauffeur the boss to work otherwise no pay for the month. What to do, I am a chauffeur only.

Titu

Titu.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:46 pm

focus77 wrote:
Tituman wrote:

Titu

titu.. great.. hope to see u nxt Sat. i shd be able to join as well. Time for a feast. Since ur in ur 90s..do we play level? im willing to take golf strokes from u also.. Smile

Hope u had a gd game today

Had a good front 9 by my own standard hor but washed out by afternoon rain at 11.30 and decided to collect rain check offered to me. But after another half hour, the rain stop $#@#%$# !!!!!! Managed to snare a birdie though which makes my day.

Titu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SUNNY !!!   ATTENTION SUNNY !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION SUNNY !!!
Page 1 of 1