Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Golf Punk
Golf Punk Staff
Golf Punk

Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP! Empty
PostSubject: Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP!   Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:54 pm

Check out GolfPunk Singapore Facebook!

Pictures for both days have been just loaded! cheers

Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP!   Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Btw I would like to thank golf punk for organising this amazing tournament! Many ppl said that the registration fee was too ex, including myself. But after taking part, Money well spent!!
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP!   Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
Btw I would like to thank golf punk for organising this amazing tournament! Many ppl said that the registration fee was too ex, including myself. But after taking part, Money well spent!!

And money well earned too! lol!
Back to top Go down
DRGjr72
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
DRGjr72

PostSubject: Re: Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP!   Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Saw the pics...looked like everyone had a blast and there were a ton of great prizes.

I hope to partake next year (schedule permitting), as I have spoken to some who have played in the event and said it was great.

Looking forward to my first golf punk event...from the pics they look like they are worth it.
Back to top Go down
Golf Punk
Golf Punk Staff
Golf Punk

PostSubject: Re: Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP!   Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Aloyboy wrote:

Glad u have fun!!! We had a blast putting the whole event together too! Severe hangover across the weekend!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Golf Punk
Golf Punk Staff
Golf Punk

PostSubject: Re: Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP!   Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:42 pm

DRGjr72 wrote:
Saw the pics...looked like everyone had a blast and there were a ton of great prizes.

I hope to partake next year (schedule permitting), as I have spoken to some who have played in the event and said it was great.

Looking forward to my first golf punk event...from the pics they look like they are worth it.

Come join us for GolfPunk's Day Off at TMCC Tampines on Dec 7th? It's a X'mas theme with Santarinas!! Only $320 per golfer! santa
Back to top Go down
DRGjr72
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
DRGjr72

PostSubject: Re: Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP!   Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Timing is more of an issue more than price. Once I can orchestrate it, I am in. I will look into the 7th date as friday's are better than other days!!!!

Thank you for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP!   Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:51 pm

i just saw the photos of the winners of the Oakley Golfpunk Day..i know Captain won on Day 1 and i was pleasantly surprise that Day 2 winner is a BFG customer as well.......

Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP! 8096930470_e849ab5f31_z

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP!   Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oakley Golf Day - Pictures are UP!
Page 1 of 1