Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club cleaning brush - where to find?

Go down 
+3
fata
ironstarz
pocketace
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

Club cleaning brush - where to find? Empty
PostSubject: Club cleaning brush - where to find?   Club cleaning brush - where to find? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Looking for this kinda brush that can hold water inside. As you brush against the grooves of your club, water can seep out thru the brush and extract dirt embedded in the grooves.

http://bestsportsoutdoor2.blogspot.sg/2012/07/club-scrub-wet-cleaning-brush-for-golf.html

I've checed out fesc and taka golf section without success

Anyone knows where in sg sells this?
Back to top Go down
ironstarz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
ironstarz

PostSubject: Re: Club cleaning brush - where to find?   Club cleaning brush - where to find? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:35 pm

The closest will be one round brush by scotch , it allows u to fill it with liquid. While scrubbing u can dispense water at same time by squeezing the top. Seen it in NTUC and cold storage
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: Club cleaning brush - where to find?   Club cleaning brush - where to find? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Bro are you referring to this?

http://www.toolking.com/3m-495-scotch-brite-soap-pump-brush/

Never see before in Ntuc fair price. Ok I will check it out! Thanks
Back to top Go down
ironstarz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
ironstarz

PostSubject: Re: Club cleaning brush - where to find?   Club cleaning brush - where to find? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:52 pm

'Yeah, exactly the same model, or u may try Home-Fix or Self-Diy shop pretty sure I've seen it around many times before Smile
Back to top Go down
fata
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
fata

PostSubject: Re: Club cleaning brush - where to find?   Club cleaning brush - where to find? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:00 am

how i clean my club - i use toothbrush ( you can choose from soft to medium to hard ). Fill water to a 5 ltr pail, a piece of dry cloth and bingoooooooo....it work like magic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: Club cleaning brush - where to find?   Club cleaning brush - where to find? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:18 am

I do the same after each round.

The only dilemma is now I've been playing quite a fair bit in Mauritius. They do not have the club washer brush thingy on every golf cart; in Sg or in this region it is more common that the club washer thingy is on every golf cart.

So I wanted something that I can clip on to my bag for cleaning my club after each shot, instead of playing with dirty club heads on every shot.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Club cleaning brush - where to find?   Club cleaning brush - where to find? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:30 am

TS, u do realise that if u start your round with a wet towel clipped onto your buggy..... it can do many things

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Club cleaning brush - where to find?   Club cleaning brush - where to find? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:32 am

you can try this towel, get through amazon or while in US.

I am using the ball towel, and its pretty good, might dry end up mid round but since i always carry water, just wet it again.

http://www.amphibiantowel.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
neutralgolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Club cleaning brush - where to find?   Club cleaning brush - where to find? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:32 am

If cannot find locally, buy from internet lor...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006BAY0U4?tag=sportsoutdoor0c-20
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: Club cleaning brush - where to find?   Club cleaning brush - where to find? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:01 am

Thanks guys
- yes I have a wet towel attached to my bag, also got a toothbrush. In Mauritius the courses are very dry and windy and the towel yes dried up really fast. So I'm already doing what you guys are suggesting. Just thought that if I can find this water filled brush thing, it will be a great help
- yes I've explored amazon or eBay but I'm paying funny money to ship the darn thing, so that's outta question for me lah

Anyway, thanks fellas! Beer
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Club cleaning brush - where to find?   Club cleaning brush - where to find? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:08 am

slinger wrote:
TS, u do realise that if u start your round with a wet towel clipped onto your buggy..... it can do many things

Very Happy

whipping GF?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club cleaning brush - where to find?   Club cleaning brush - where to find? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club cleaning brush - where to find?
Page 1 of 1