Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE

Go down 
+31
asahi
ghoonk
daveaha
TigaWood
slinger
oned10t
shorthitter
mloy
zhenxua
chien
Begbie
Tian
Golf76
hkhamateur
jhan18
Aloyboy
shamusan
hardrock
Duval_S
Tituman
garethgjw
4dtoto
pushslice
Technospaz
guangzhao
watermyforrest
DGman
pippin
blee67
missmoon
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Sham, WTF and i will take 5-5 from you (PS) when we next play......plus you buy lunch.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:49 pm

no la... cannot lah boss...

if he wins, we buy lunch la...
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:52 pm

my first act as caddy will be to lock this thread Thread Hijacked

now where's the manual? what are these new buttons for?
Back to top Go down
Golf76
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Grats bro!
Back to top Go down
Tian
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Tian

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Congrats Panji!!
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:10 pm

y panji y ??? u have turn to dark side y ????
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Dear Pushslice..

My heartiest congratulation to you on your award.. I believe this title is not only a recognition of your dedication to this forum, but also a testimony of your good character and gamesmanship as viewed by the members here..

May you find joy, love and peace while serving in your new appointment... cheers

Lastly.. Guess what... I have not played with any of the Moderators here... Hahahahaha... Since you are the first New Mod to be appointed since i became a member, can I humbly invite you at your convenience to a game ? Very Happy

I promise I won't ask 5-5 from you la... Heeeeee

Cheers Jump

Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:23 pm

to commemorate this joyous occasion, we will saddam bro PS on 31 Aug in his honour
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:34 pm

chien wrote:
Dear Pushslice..

My heartiest congratulation to you on your award.. I believe this title is not only a recognition of your dedication to this forum, but also a testimony of your good character and gamesmanship as viewed by the members here..

May you find joy, love and peace while serving in your new appointment... cheers

Lastly.. Guess what... I have not played with any of the Moderators here... Hahahahaha... Since you are the first New Mod to be appointed since i became a member, can I humbly invite you at your convenience to a game ? Very Happy

I promise I won't ask 5-5 from you la...

If my memory serve me right... We had a game at TMCC with sham, thane, you & myself. Hmmm your memory must be pretty bad. Razz
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:37 pm

mloy wrote:
chien wrote:
Dear Pushslice..

I promise I won't ask 5-5 from you la...

If my memory serve me right... We had a game at TMCC with sham, thane, you & myself. Hmmm your memory must be pretty bad. Razz

Ops.. yea.. Hahahaha.. Thats 4 months back ?? Hahahaa.. Sorry Mloy.. We gotta play again soon.... Maybe you will get to buy chicken wings again... Beer

Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:40 pm

blee wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:
shamusan wrote:
wah PS, i'll offer to be the first sacrificial lamb to take 5-5 form you!!

Suddenly, I become very interested to congratulate PS. I too, offer to be one of the first sacrifical lambs to take 5-5 from you...

I want 5 - 5 too! Very Happy

Me too!!!!!!

Well done Panji.
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
oned10t
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
oned10t

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Congrats Panji!!
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:17 pm

congrats panji....

dun need 5-5....

lets just do another lunch in oct....

cos u are buying!!!
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Wow
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:50 pm

CONGRATSS !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:50 pm

congrats, panji!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:51 pm

pushslice wrote:
my first act as caddy will be to lock this thread Thread Hijacked

now where's the manual? what are these new buttons for?

psst....buy me lunch and I teach you. hahahaha

Welcome dude! Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:59 pm

lunch? lunch and a carton of beer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TourSwing
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TourSwing

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Congrats PS .. well deserved Beer
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Steady lah panji!! Congratzzzz!
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Congrats panji
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Congrat Panji, I almost miss this thread. Since you are one of the Mods now, where is my complain button ? Just kidding lol! Congratulation bro
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:58 pm

thank you folks.

@pak slicer, the personal complain button to me is on the top right next to PM button. The button has "OFF" on it. It works every time What a Face

@chien; thanks for your invite..sure hope to play gardens again. we'll figure something out. last time I was around the area and hungry, visited TMCC to eat, was told I could not. members only. Steady lah Laughing
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:04 pm

pushslice wrote:
thank you folks.

@pak slicer, the personal complain button to me is on the top right next to PM button. The button has "OFF" on it. It works every time What a Face

@chien; thanks for your invite..sure hope to play gardens again. we'll figure something out. last time I was around the area and hungry, visited TMCC to eat, was told I could not. members only. Steady lah Laughing

Hey mate...

Don't need to play @ Garden la.. I'm most accommodating.. Just good company, beer and good golf.. OCC Kranji MBGC SICC anywhere also can la..

Let me know if you have an issue @ tmcc again la.. I will try my best to do something..

cheers

Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:23 pm

pushslice wrote:
thank you folks.

Can I join ? I also want to play Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE   New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New "caddy" of Golf Republic - PUSHSLICE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2