Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?

Go down 
+34
slinger
asahi
mloy
Technospaz
sywog
peace2903
4dtoto
Suzuki
DGman
missmoon
jimmychoo
mowen
sob
blee67
nientsu
InTheHole!
Duval_S
watermyforrest
mUAr_cHEe
golfbuzz
Batman
Begbie
audi
Lee36328
bogeyman72
Slicer51
TheFocalPoint
simoner
garylin
WaterWoo
eiji
andrew-golf
jeffman88
chien
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:11 am

jimmychoo wrote:
I got a traffic summon some days ago for making an illegal U-turn in Clementi Ave 3.
I wrote in a letter to the TP explaining to them that I am in fact making a right turn into a school but found that the school gate was closed, I can't reverse and thus move forward and the action look like a U-turn to the TP standing not far away. They don't accept my explanation by telling me that I am still against the traffic rule and hence has to take the penalty.
Back to the banning issue here, the mod has to exercise the necessary action when they find something fishy, I don't think there is anything wrong here. Just like what the TP did, they have some rules to follow and as a user, I need to stick to their rule. The different here is the mods are more lenient, they are more open to explanation.
Bias? I have been warned twice in this forum for some reason and you know what, most of the mods here are very good friend of mine including Moon and Sunny. I expect for some bias here but I get none.... nbz
Harsh? Ya, when they serve me the warning. Now? I will ask them out for a game of golf and settle it on the course. Razz

now honestly..true to your heart...why are you going to to the school?

Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:13 am

DGman wrote:
jimmychoo wrote:
I got a traffic summon some days ago for making an illegal U-turn in Clementi Ave 3.
I wrote in a letter to the TP explaining to them that I am in fact making a right turn into a school but found that the school gate was closed, I can't reverse and thus move forward and the action look like a U-turn to the TP standing not far away. They don't accept my explanation by telling me that I am still against the traffic rule and hence has to take the penalty.
Back to the banning issue here, the mod has to exercise the necessary action when they find something fishy, I don't think there is anything wrong here. Just like what the TP did, they have some rules to follow and as a user, I need to stick to their rule. The different here is the mods are more lenient, they are more open to explanation.
Bias? I have been warned twice in this forum for some reason and you know what, most of the mods here are very good friend of mine including Moon and Sunny. I expect for some bias here but I get none.... nbz
Harsh? Ya, when they serve me the warning. Now? I will ask them out for a game of golf and settle it on the course. Razz

*BOW BOW* *WORSHIP WORSHIP*
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:18 am

DGman wrote:
jimmychoo wrote:

To fetch gf?? I hope is not a under age... LOL. just joking.
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:26 am

under-aged?

Can fetch teacher GF meh? Or worst still discipline mistress

JC needs disciplining and will be conducting after school hours....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:27 am

Suzuki wrote:
DGman wrote:
jimmychoo wrote:

Was that how u met your gf? cheers
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:30 am

DGman wrote:
jimmychoo wrote:

Hiaz, Lobang pichiak !!...lol
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:30 am

I DAMN LIKE THIS FORUM!
So much comments on this thread and best part When I read the title & the last thread... Totally out of sync!!! Love it man... These make the forum so interesting!!! Cheers!!!
Razz
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:33 am

U all...... with all your wild thinking..... Evil or Very Mad

After I received the summon, I check google map and found that there is a school there so I turn into the school lor.... got it? Rolling Eyes

Nbz..... must draw the picture so clear meh?
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:33 am

and they all lived happily after... cheers
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:34 am

jimmychoo wrote:

ar bur den?
Back to top Go down
sywog
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:39 am

haha I like GR. From serious red card, yellow card to school GF....haha good lah. Learn a lot.
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:43 am

jimmychoo wrote:
U all...... with all your wild thinking..... Evil or Very Mad

After I received the summon, I check google map and found that there is a school there so I turn into the school lor.... got it? Rolling Eyes

It is like shit in your pants and kena discover.. then find excuse toilet too far leh..
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:51 am

OIC, so is actually making illegal U turn, but saw TP, than just nice got school there, so tell TP going to school fetch GF, but gate lock, GF missing, so U-turn lor, but law net grey grey, can't escape TP eyes. Muahahaha......
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:54 am

4dtoto wrote:

It is like shit in your pants and kena discover.. then find excuse toilet too far leh..

No.... it's like saying the shit is not shit but part of the design pattern of the pants What a Face
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:55 am

Begbie wrote:
Suzuki wrote:
DGman wrote:
jimmychoo wrote:

Was that how u met your gf? cheers

You asking me? the question is met my wife or my gf? LOL or you mean last time my wife is my gf? I dont know which question to answer.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:57 am

Not that it has any relevance here but I'm getting annoyed with Muar_chee in general.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:59 am

Technospaz wrote:
Not that it has any relevance here but I'm getting annoyed with Muar_chee in general.

time for a grudge match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:02 pm

eiji wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

time for a grudge match.

Agree. The last time I played with him, he tried to kill me. Mad
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:05 pm

mloy wrote:
eiji wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

time for a grudge match.

Mon, correction. Whoever golfs with you would want to kill you.

Razz

Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:07 pm

asahi wrote:

^5!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 pm

asahi wrote:
mloy wrote:
eiji wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

time for a grudge match.

Razz

+1 * 3427047230947029347902374093274903274092374902374092374092
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:09 pm

eiji wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

time for a grudge match.

when it comes to fitness, MC wins hand down....

when it comes to stupidity (carrying staff bag n walk 9 holes), MC also wins hand down....

so limpeh will BET on MC over TS on anything...... jiayou jiayou

flower
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:10 pm

mloy wrote:
eiji wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

time for a grudge match.

i wanna have a grudge match with you leh...... Beer
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:11 pm

slinger wrote:
eiji wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

time for a grudge match.

when it comes to fitness, MC wins hand down....

when it comes to stupidity (carrying staff bag n walk 9 holes), MC also wins hand down....

so limpeh will BET on MC over TS on anything...... jiayou jiayou

flower

Can't say I'm surprised. You never liked me very much anyway Sad
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Technospaz wrote:
asahi wrote:
mloy wrote:
eiji wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

time for a grudge match.

Razz

+1 * 3427047230947029347902374093274903274092374902374092374092

Sad anyway just that you guys know that I still lup chu. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?   Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it Necessary to be So Harsh on other Forum Members...?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next