Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheapest range in east/city?

Go down 
+2
jeffman88
xlitespeedx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xlitespeedx
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Cheapest range in east/city? Empty
PostSubject: Cheapest range in east/city?   Cheapest range in east/city? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Help anyone! Just picked up golfing but not sure where is the cheapest place to drive? I currently goes to mbgc cos free parking. But am looking out if there are any cheaper place? Any advices from you guys out there?
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest range in east/city?   Cheapest range in east/city? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Think all bout same same.. Depends if during peak r non peak hrs.. Some ranges can hit as many balls within e hr too.. Just go range u r comfy wif ESP distance to hm r work, facilities n maybe where u r learning to play
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest range in east/city?   Cheapest range in east/city? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:20 pm

east side only mbgc... laguna and tmcc only for members.. nsrcc parking no cheap if ur concerned abt charges. no need think so much.

Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest range in east/city?   Cheapest range in east/city? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Begbie wrote:
east side only mbgc... laguna and tmcc only for members.. nsrcc parking no cheap if ur concerned abt charges. no need think so much.

think public can also go to laguna range but members got discounted card rates...theres also punggol range in the east side
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest range in east/city?   Cheapest range in east/city? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:12 pm

jeffman88 wrote:
Begbie wrote:

think public can also go to laguna range but members got discounted card rates...theres also punggol range in the east side
Laguna now want people to pay $800 1st ...
Back to top Go down
stickman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest range in east/city?   Cheapest range in east/city? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:22 am

enwee wrote:
jeffman88 wrote:
Begbie wrote:

Laguna now want people to pay $800 1st ...

$800 1st and valid for only 6 months.... cyclops Rolling Eyes cyclops
Back to top Go down
Najibapark
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Najibapark

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest range in east/city?   Cheapest range in east/city? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:55 am

For Laguna you have to have lessons with any pro then you can top up your guest card to play on the range. The putting and chipping practice is open for members only. If you are with the pro then you would be able to use the facility. Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
Najibapark
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Najibapark

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest range in east/city?   Cheapest range in east/city? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:59 am

And the $800, you can use the money for lessons also. The rest can be just for range balls. You can even have that $800 credit just for range balls!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest range in east/city?   Cheapest range in east/city? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheapest range in east/city?
Page 1 of 1