Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf and stay in Phuket - Aug 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

Golf and stay in Phuket - Aug 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Golf and stay in Phuket - Aug 2012   Golf and stay in Phuket - Aug 2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:43 pm

HI Brudders

Read all the posts abt the golf courses you guys visited from 2010 to 2012.

I gathered that Red Mountain is a must and maybe Loch Palm or Phuket Country Club thrown in.

I would be travelling with my wife in end Aug. She is a non golfer and I have some questions:

1) Any hotel resort stayed and recommended? There are about 6 resorts around Phuket Golf Club - I tot Angsana or Dusit Thani would make a good choice for stay and play package (+ spa).

2) Outside of the golf resort, which hotels do you guys stay? I was looking at the new crowne plaza away from Phuket town and Patong beach. Thought it would be quieter as well? My wife and I are not party and night life ppl. Smile

3) Any more travel agents used by our bros here that is highly recommended? I had since enquired through phuketgolf.com recommended by the bro here.

4) I was thinking if all else fails to stay in the Crowne and rent and drive to the courses from there. The Crowne is located at the south east of the island and Loch Palm, Red Mountaina nd Phuket Country club should all be within 20km from the resort?

ANy advise would be very helpful! Smile
Back to top Go down

Golf and stay in Phuket - Aug 2012
Page 1 of 1