Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons

Go down 
+2
JonL_TK
den
6 posters
AuthorMessage
den
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
den

Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons Empty
PostSubject: Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons   Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons Miura%20K.J.%20Choi

Miura Golf, the legendary Japanese maker of the world’s finest forged golf clubs, is cooperating with K.J. Choi, the world-class Korean golfer, to offer a special, limited edition replica set of the Miura forged irons Choi used to win the 2011 PLAYERS Championship on the PGA Tour. The K.J. Choi Special Limited Edition Irons by Miura include the exact same Miura-forged CB-501 model 4-iron through pitching wedge that Choi carried at TPC Sawgrass, plus special Miura 54- and 59-degree wedges. The clubs feature shafts by KBS, the same model Choi used, plus special Miura grips made by PURE Grips. Special graphics designed for these sets alone adorn each club.
Only 300 sets of these special clubs will ever be made. Each club bears its own set number, displayed as in this example — 001/300 — to show that it is part of one of only 300 sets that will ever exist.

Choi will donate a portion of the proceeds of the sale of limited edition sets to the K.J. Choi Foundation, which champions children’s causes in Korea and around the world.

Each set of the K.J. Choi Special Limited Edition Irons by Miura will come in its own wood presentation/display box, accompanied by a letter of authenticity signed by both Choi and Katsuhiro Miura, founder of Miura Golf. Although they are beautiful enough to own simply for collection and display, these clubs are completely playable and manufactured to the usual high standards set by Miura.

source- Golf Digest, July 2012

Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons   Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Wanted to order this last night as the 001/300 Serial was still available.

Unfortunately... they didn't state a price and didn't want to suffer a heart attack upon confirmation.
Back to top Go down
den
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
den

PostSubject: Re: Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons   Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Selling price is USD 5000.00 and this include insurance and shipping worldwide Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons   Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:32 pm

den wrote:
Selling price is USD 5000.00 and this include insurance and shipping worldwide Very Happy

Lucky i didn't put in the order!!!
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons   Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:31 pm

looks like a glorified 501 with a couple of additional writting on it.. hehe.. Smile
for 5K I'll go for other clubs.. Smile

Back to top Go down
Dan5
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Dan5

PostSubject: Re: Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons   Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Thot KJ Choi change iron to ping liao???
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons   Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Wow....swee! cyclops
Bt cant afford e USD5K fr e name n runng numbers! Crying or Very sad Even hve cash oso cant bare to sweep it on e range matt or cow grass green lor!! Laughing
Bt can oni afford to admire. Cool
Back to top Go down
den
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
den

PostSubject: Re: Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons   Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Dan5 wrote:
Thot KJ Choi change iron to ping liao???

His bag is rojak leh
He game a Ping 15.5º wood Very Happy
That is the only Ping equipment though..
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons   Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:16 pm

wonder what serial nos 008 n 088 will eventually costs? tongue drool...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons   Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miura to release K.J. Choi Limited Edition Irons
Page 1 of 1