Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Golf @ JCC!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
punkrockpga
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals

Free Golf @ JCC! Empty
PostSubject: Free Golf @ JCC!   Free Golf @ JCC! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:44 pm

I have a two complementary green fees for anyone who wants to join me and one of my students for 18 holes at Jurong Country Club on Wednesday morning at 8:39.

Here's the deal and please allow me to be completely honest with my intentions here.

I am seeking potential new students who would be interested in a friendly game and a be open to an assessment and discussion afterwords. There is absolutely no obligation to take lessons or even listen to my assessment but if you are a golfer who has been considering lessons and maybe not sure where to start or how to go about it, perhaps a day on the course and the opportunity to ask some questions and hear my advice, could be helpful.

If you are interested, and available at 8:39 on Wednesday, here's how you can get a hold of me and share your thoughts.

1. Visit my website www.bradfordprogolf.com

2. Go to the "Contact" page

3. Fill in the form with a little message about why you fit the description. Be honest, be creative, amuse me, whatever.

Note: Please make sure that you are at least a PC golfer and will be comfortable playing on a busy golf course with myself and likely a couple of strangers.

Green Fees are complimentary but you will have to pay the Buggy Fee (around $20 i think)

That's all.

Hope to hear from you!

Back to top Go down
http://www.bradfordprogolf.com
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Suzuki

Free Golf @ JCC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Golf @ JCC!   Free Golf @ JCC! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Wow Im interested to play, but no sure I will be taking any lesson from you, I have some problem with my driver, it always hook, because during my up swing I feel comfortable. Maybe you can help.
Back to top Go down

Free Golf @ JCC!
Page 1 of 1