Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PING equipments Performance Monitoring

Go down 
+7
Gman
snowdude2
4dtoto
golfanatic
WILL33
gingerus
Champion
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mojosl 2010
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PING equipments Performance Monitoring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PING equipments Performance Monitoring   PING equipments Performance Monitoring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:23 am

Guys,

Not sure if any one has this problem. I found out last night that the "nut" on the sole of my Ping Anser drive is broken while I was hitting it at BB range. Went down to the Ping shop and was told that they knew of this problem and that it does not affect the performance of the club. They promised that they will do something if it is completely missing.
Just want to highlight so that Bros here can take a look at your own club.

PING equipments Performance Monitoring - Page 2 PING-Anser-Driver-10
Back to top Go down
Alv1ngoh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: PING equipments Performance Monitoring   PING equipments Performance Monitoring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:42 am

Mojosl 2010 wrote:
Guys,

Not sure if any one has this problem. I found out last night that the "nut" on the sole of my Ping Anser drive is broken while I was hitting it at BB range. Went down to the Ping shop and was told that they knew of this problem and that it does not affect the performance of the club. They promised that they will do something if it is completely missing.

Hi mate,

the entire weight screw came out of my friend's G25 and PING agreed to replace it for free. However, it took a couple of weeks for the replacement.

Go to any authorised dealer and they should be able to help you on this.

Best regards and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Alv1ngoh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: PING equipments Performance Monitoring   PING equipments Performance Monitoring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:43 am

Just to clarify, Ping took the entire head and replaced it with a brand new head.
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: PING equipments Performance Monitoring   PING equipments Performance Monitoring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:44 am

Mojosl 2010 wrote:
So it is worth just changing the shaft? Not sure if makes economic sense.
Economically it doesn't make sense coz Ping doesn't sell the heads.

Otherwise, you just have to use whatever shafts that Ping provides.

An alternative to it is Callaway in which you can direct fit your shaft selection into your chosen model.
Back to top Go down
Mojosl 2010
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: PING equipments Performance Monitoring   PING equipments Performance Monitoring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:55 am

Alv1ngoh wrote:
Just to clarify, Ping took the entire head and replaced it with a brand new head.

That is very reassuring to know. Anyway, I am happy with the driver and it had served me well. Will go back to Ping if it take a turn for the worse.
Back to top Go down
Mojosl 2010
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: PING equipments Performance Monitoring   PING equipments Performance Monitoring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:43 pm

Mojosl 2010 wrote:
Guys,

Well the counter weight on my driver finally loose all its "claws" and dropped into the head cavity. Went back to Ping at BB driving range and they took slightly more than 2 weeks to order a new counter weight to fix it. Not sure how did they got the old weight out of the cavity, I didn't want to know. No replacement of the entire head. They actually gave me some remarks which I assumed that they are saying that I had somehow abused the club. Anyway, bottom line is that I had my fav driver back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PING equipments Performance Monitoring   PING equipments Performance Monitoring - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PING equipments Performance Monitoring
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2