Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MGK Website Down - Alternative Link

Go down 
+3
DimWit Kid
TourSwing
Derek
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

MGK Website Down - Alternative Link Empty
PostSubject: MGK Website Down - Alternative Link   MGK Website Down - Alternative Link I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:58 am

Hi all, we are facing some issues with our domain name. Please use this alternative link to access the same website.

http://live.mgk.cyberville.com.sg

Help spread the word please. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: MGK Website Down - Alternative Link   MGK Website Down - Alternative Link I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:22 pm

HI all,

MGK domain name running again ... however the above link can be used as well still.
Back to top Go down
TourSwing
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TourSwing

PostSubject: Re: MGK Website Down - Alternative Link   MGK Website Down - Alternative Link I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:02 pm

Ahhh , so is this what you do when youre bored!
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: MGK Website Down - Alternative Link   MGK Website Down - Alternative Link I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Derek

This morning I found the "live" weblink via the faacebook page. Lucky cos got game at 8 but forgot to ballot till 7 and then panicking when mgk down haha....
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: MGK Website Down - Alternative Link   MGK Website Down - Alternative Link I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Thanks for the help this morning Derek... I actually balotted while I was at the first tee box coz the occ staff let me play first and pay upon receipt of pass...
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: MGK Website Down - Alternative Link   MGK Website Down - Alternative Link I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Derek, i wanna sign up, how to sign up?

the website doesn't seem to work
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: MGK Website Down - Alternative Link   MGK Website Down - Alternative Link I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:31 am

Hey Sham,

Did you manage to get in? If not, drop me an email at chanyk@mygolfkaki.com and i'll sort it out for you.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: MGK Website Down - Alternative Link   MGK Website Down - Alternative Link I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:39 am

Hey Begbie and DWK,

Sorry for the stress guys ... we used as many comms channels as practically possible to get the alternative link to members. Unfortunately, with 6000 members, it takes some time for the message to reach everyone.

On a side note, you guys might want to consider to ballot the pass in advance, if for whatever reason you can't make it on the date of play, you can always call up the MGK call center to change the date. Cos while we do our utmost to have a reliable system, sometimes strange things happen.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: MGK Website Down - Alternative Link   MGK Website Down - Alternative Link I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:52 am

I still cannot submit my score cards through internet yesterday night. Sad
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: MGK Website Down - Alternative Link   MGK Website Down - Alternative Link I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:59 am

bro, still cannot register, i click next and nothing happens
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: MGK Website Down - Alternative Link   MGK Website Down - Alternative Link I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:25 am

shamusan wrote:

I click submit socre card and it asked me to log in again. And then repeat itself all over again yesterday night. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
garylin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
garylin

PostSubject: Re: MGK Website Down - Alternative Link   MGK Website Down - Alternative Link I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:51 am

hi guys, how do i book MBGC for a game of 18holes? Must use email/fax ? Can I just do the normal online booking with 2 non MGK members and present my MGK at the counter to enjoy the benefits?
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: MGK Website Down - Alternative Link   MGK Website Down - Alternative Link I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:57 am

TDO wrote:
shamusan wrote:

I click submit socre card and it asked me to log in again. And then repeat itself all over again yesterday night. Rolling Eyes

Hi TDO, sorry about that. My website guys are checking your issue right now.

In the meantime, could you try posting scores by clicking on the scorecard submission photo below the golf pass balloting photo on member landing page after you log in? Photo below:

MGK Website Down - Alternative Link C:\Documents and Settings\chanyk\My Documents\My Pictures\mgk
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: MGK Website Down - Alternative Link   MGK Website Down - Alternative Link I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:59 am

Derek wrote:
TDO wrote:
shamusan wrote:

Hi TDO, sorry about that. My website guys are checking your issue right now.

In the meantime, could you try posting scores by clicking on the scorecard submission photo below the golf pass balloting photo on member landing page after you log in? Photo below:

MGK Website Down - Alternative Link C:\Documents and Settings\chanyk\My Documents\My Pictures\mgk

It's ok Derek as it's not that important. Will try again tonight. Smile
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: MGK Website Down - Alternative Link   MGK Website Down - Alternative Link I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:01 pm

sorry TDO, can't remember how to upload pics in here, can PM me your membership number? I send the image to you directly.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: MGK Website Down - Alternative Link   MGK Website Down - Alternative Link I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:14 am

Derek wrote:
Hi all, we are facing some issues with our domain name. Please use this alternative link to access the same website.

http://live.mgk.cyberville.com.sg

Help spread the word please. Thanks!

Those facing login problems, please use link above. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MGK Website Down - Alternative Link   MGK Website Down - Alternative Link I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MGK Website Down - Alternative Link
Page 1 of 1