Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kranji afternoon game on 2 May

Go down 
+7
hkhamateur
Duval_S
duffader
TourSwing
hardrock
LousyGolfer
CoastGuy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:10 pm

haha... CG shld normally shoot 74 or so lah... its quite well known already
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:13 pm

LousyGolfer wrote:
chien wrote:

How did the guys do bro?? Am glad you came back in a piece...

Did our bro Tourswing break 80 ??

Coastguy warned me not to reveal his scores so that his other victims will not run away... all I can say is that he scored over-par by less than half of the fingers I have on 1 hand.

Bro TourSwing got jinx by me again... he gave up keeping scores after 8 holes, but it seems that he has gotten over the jinx on the last few holes...

Did not keep track of bro Ultraman's score but should be around 80 with some of his super putts

I GIRed half the holes but 3-putted more than half the holes (as Bro Tourswing said... I am the worst putter he ever saw Smile a couple of 15/20-foot birdies chances all became bogeys )... Me lousy but happy (though still shaking in terror)

Overall, nice flight to be in seeing how easily the game can be played. Lucky for me, today CG not hungry Smile

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

You are funny bro.... But I am glad you had fun...

Tourswing, You Have to sit in my buggy the next time.. Think you will break 80 !!! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:15 pm

hkhamateur wrote:

Buddy, who's back? u or yr soul? Question
Go on, pls tell us yr 'incredible tales!' What a Face

I am now just an empty shell... seeing any golf ball now will remind me of that weapon of mess destruction (erggghhh... must stop thinking...)

Hopefully, we can arrange with a saddam session with CG then you can witness his power in person... I seen it twice already and still succumb in fear...just remember to write your will before the game as his weapon has "kai-feng" already.
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:20 pm

shamusan wrote:

Yap... but he did it today with back pain, leg cramps, new clubs, etc..etc... imagine if he is injury-free and used to his new weapon.... Erhhhh... too scary...better not imagine pale
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:21 pm

What's Jeff's new WMD? new driver? FWOT......CG is already one of the best players I've met on this forum........
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:29 pm

golfool2009 wrote:
What's Jeff's new WMD? new driver? FWOT......CG is already one of the best players I've met on this forum........

Nope, not his driver as that is already super long. I will leave it to him to disclose his new WMD as thinking of them now strikes fear into my hands, which is actually preventing me from typing the answer to your question Smile
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:35 pm

LousyGolfer wrote:
shamusan wrote:

Yap... but he did it today with back pain, leg cramps, new clubs, etc..etc... imagine if he is injury-free and used to his new weapon.... Erhhhh... too scary...better not imagine pale

Wow....tat's v destructive especially in such state of his! affraid
I wonder who ll b e super heros in avengers to take him on! ZX, Tourswing, Aloy, GF, guy anyone else?? Pls....saved e world, saved GR!! At least a fantastic 4! pirat
I m bookg a flight ticket leavg this gr liao. Scary! pale
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:43 pm

i can gather a group of 11 players to take CG on lah... no worries...
Back to top Go down
CoastGuy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
CoastGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:45 pm

Thanks guys ( Tourswing, Lousygolfer and Ultraman) for joining me in this last minute game. We were blessed with excellent weather. cheers
Back to top Go down
CoastGuy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
CoastGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:08 pm

[quote="LousyGolfer"]
LousyGolfer wrote:
duffader wrote:
Coastguy looking for first blood with his new weapon.

I have been warned not to say this silent ...

but as I sit shaking with terror, staring blankly at the computer... with the events of today haunting me No No ...

I just have to bite on my lips and make this known to save others Neutral Neutral ...

THE NEW WEAPON IS EXTREMELY DESTRUCTIVE AND WILL STRIKE FEAR INTO YOUR VERY CORE UNTIL YOU COLLAPSE WITH NO SOUL LEFT TO LIFT YOUR CLUBS...

BE AFRAID... BE VERY AFRAID...

And today may just be the warmup for his weapons as he just failed to break par...

I am now going to hide myself under my blanket. Hope I could stop trembling in fear soon so that I can catch some sleep... pale

And before I go into a memory lapse, Thanks all (CoastGuy, TourSwing, and our super-hero friend with his super putting powers) for the game today!!!

Bro Lousygolfer, you damn funny leh.. ROFL ROFL ROFL

got so scary meh..
I friendly one lah.. Never draw blood from you all right??

But honestly I was impressed with my new irons as this is the first time i play it on course. Happy with the results, hopefully can continue to play well with it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CoastGuy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
CoastGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:28 pm

golfool2009 wrote:

Bro GF, you are too kind with your words.
Just fix up a used set of irons, not something of mass destruction lah...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:31 pm

No wonder COastguy likes to use BLADES!!!!
Back to top Go down
CoastGuy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
CoastGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:32 pm

shamusan wrote:
i can gather a group of 11 players to take CG on lah... no worries...

bro Sham, for fun ok lah..

But dun bet too big, i still need to buy milk powder for my daughters..
Razz
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:35 pm

no lah... i also wanted to join and see you skills yesterday... but unfortunately, my equipment addiction got the better of me and i decided tht it was imperative that i got to BFG to get new toys instead of playing golf... haha
Back to top Go down
CoastGuy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
CoastGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:40 pm

duffader wrote:

That will make the killing less painful and less blood... ROFL ROFL ROFL Peace
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:46 pm

shamusan wrote:
no lah... i also wanted to join and see you skills yesterday... but unfortunately, my equipment addiction got the better of me and i decided tht it was imperative that i got to BFG to get new toys instead of playing golf... haha

I can see your signature getting longer! Laughing

you on NSPRO? that's a first..what kind of proto is that?
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:53 pm

its a regular flex... i'm getting weaker
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:12 pm

CoastGuy wrote:
duffader wrote:

That will make the killing less painful and less blood... ROFL ROFL ROFL Peace

Bro CG, no wonder Lousygolfer text me tat nite sayg tat he suffered many many small cuts like fine blazes cuts n all over his body man!!! Shocked
I dun believe bt i do now. affraid
Again, u ve give me another reason in quitg golf liao. Tx bro! Laughing
Back to top Go down
TourSwing
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TourSwing

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:10 pm

CoastGuy wrote:
Thanks guys ( Tourswing, Lousygolfer and Ultraman) for joining me in this last minute game. We were blessed with excellent weather. cheers

No ... thank you!!! What an exhibition of top quality golf ... especially loved the way you shaped your drives both ways , and altered trajectory at whim!!! And your 2nd shot on par 5s should just be labeled cheating !!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kranji afternoon game on 2 May    Kranji afternoon game on 2 May  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kranji afternoon game on 2 May
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2