Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from a new member!

Go down 
+2
dmateo
IGT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IGT
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
IGT

Greetings from a new member! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:30 am

Hi, I live in KL, stuck at handicap 20. Probably like most of u - play golf, talk golf, eat golf, sleep golf. Wanting to expand my connection in the name of golf. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:33 am

welcome to the forum. 20 is not a bad handicap to be, the most important thing is that you enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 am

Hi IGT. Welcome to the Golf Republic. Where do you play in KL?
Back to top Go down
IGT
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
IGT

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:55 am

dmateo wrote:
welcome to the forum. 20 is not a bad handicap to be, the most important thing is that you enjoy the game.

Thanks, dmateo! Yes, that is the motto, but can't enjoy when i am still having "swing of the day" i.e. talking about >10 strokes difference on good and bad day. You got a nice set! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IGT
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
IGT

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:03 am

Technospaz wrote:

Thanks, Technospaz. I've a bunch of hard-core buddies; the usual places are Seri Selangor, KGPA and KRTU - all these fields are within 15km drive from where we live. Some time pamper ourselves playing in KLGCC. Some time take some drive to quiet courses up north or down south. We play on weekdays; and definitely more than 52 rounds a year, so far Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:35 am

IGT wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

Thanks, Technospaz. I've a bunch of hard-core buddies; the usual places are Seri Selangor, KGPA and KRTU - all these fields are within 15km drive from where we live. Some time pamper ourselves playing in KLGCC. Some time take some drive to quiet courses up north or down south. We play on weekdays; and definitely more than 52 rounds a year, so far Very Happy .

Nice! We have a coupled of buddies in KL (like Botak). Try and hook up with him so that games can be arranged. We do travel to KL every now and then so hopefully, can play together in the future. If you're in SG, you know where to look for games Smile
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:54 am

Hello, KRTU member here.

Perhaps you'd like to join the Malaysia golf forum mygolf.com.my (if you're not already on it) for more MY related golf topics.

But in terms of the quantity of cock talk, I think there's more here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:03 pm

botak wrote:
Hello, KRTU member here.

Perhaps you'd like to join the Malaysia golf forum mygolf.com.my (if you're not already on it) for more MY related golf topics.

A lot less since you left.
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:56 pm

Chocco was the main contributor
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:45 pm

welcome!

I played at KL recently with local legends named Lee, Botak and Ivan.

loved the crispy noodle with big prawns on top, in a restaurant called "green garden??" around PJ. good stuff!

Maybe next trip I hope to try KLGCC.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:55 pm

There are a few of us here who were from KGNS (and still are) so perhaps we can try and arrange something Wink
Back to top Go down
IGT
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
IGT

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:13 pm

botak wrote:
Hello, KRTU member here.

Yes, botak. Already a member to mygolf! cheers Thanks!
Back to top Go down
IGT
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
IGT

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:21 pm

Technospaz wrote:
There are a few of us here who were from KGNS (and still are) so perhaps we can try and arrange something Wink

Nice course, Augusta version of Malaysia, particularly the rules; yes off the course.
Back to top Go down
IGT
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
IGT

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:23 pm

pushslice wrote:
welcome!

loved the crispy noodle with big prawns on top, in a restaurant called "green garden??" around PJ. good stuff!

Thanks, pushslice! Yes, these are the common names on mygolf, never play with them though.
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:43 pm

pushslice wrote:
welcome!

@IGT, Welcome bro.

@puchslice .. Can you let me know in advance, if you are going up to play in KL next time. I would like to join you.
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Slicer51 wrote:

@puchslice .. Can you let me know in advance, if you are going up to play in KL next time. I would like to join you.

Pak, your MY kakis waiting for you to do your tour of MY... sure sell out flights wan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:16 pm

botak wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:

Pak, your MY kakis waiting for you to do your tour of MY... sure sell out flights wan Very Happy

"Sure sell out fights " ? you think I am movie star ma ?

I think they like to see how I do my sliced from driver to iron to putter la ...
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member!   Greetings from a new member! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from a new member!
Page 1 of 1