Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.

Go down 
+17
and68low
golfool2009
Birdman
slinger
Aloyboy
chien
mloy
LousyGolfer
hkhamateur
zhenxua
ghfdhr
alvin7379
duffader
mUAr_cHEe
TigaWood
TourSwing
guy013
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.    Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:15 pm

chien wrote:
To my dearest flight mates Chippy, Steven and HKH,

Thank you for the honor to witness such a fearsome 270m drive ! Shocked Shocked

Thanks for the game and enjoyable Sixes !

Lets arrange another game soon!

cheers

Ya...i ve learned! Learned fm Alvin to go temple pai pai lor! Laughing
Bcoz my 8 characters nt matchg any of my flight mates! They partner one another, awesome. Partner me, die, hazards, top, OB etc...2 on n 3-4putt!!! Twisted Evil
I was left floatg in e pond n nobody even behind flights realised there s a dead body!!! Poor me, nw soul at hme liao bt body there still. Chien, Steve, Alvin tml collect fr me k. Kamsia!!! What a Face

Serious nw, tx u my flight mates. Alvin i ll bet w u by notes next rd ok? Bettg coins u sian sian ler.... cheers

Last edited by hkhamateur on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TourSwing
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TourSwing

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.    Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Nice meeting y'all today ... we will do another Kranji getaway in a couple of weeks or so, however probably AM and not PM Beer
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.    Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Today kena out drive.. Out wit... Out everything... Luckily rain came back to my rescue... What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.    Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:37 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
chien wrote:
To my dearest flight mates Chippy, Steven and HKH,

Thank you for the honor to witness such a fearsome 270m drive ! Shocked Shocked

Thanks for the game and enjoyable Sixes !

Lets arrange another game soon!

cheers

Ya...i ve learned! Learned fm Alvin to go temple pai pai lor! Laughing
Bcoz my 8 characters nt matchg any of my flight mates! They partner one another, awesome. Partner me, die, hazards, top, OB etc...2 on n 3-4putt!!! Twisted Evil
I was left floatg in e pond n nobody even behind flights realised there s a dead body!!! Poor me, nw soul at hme liao bt body there still. Chien, Steve, Alvin tml collect fr me k. Kamsia!!! What a Face

Serious nw, tx u my flight mates. Alvin i ll bet w u by notes next rd ok? Bettg coins u sian sian ler.... cheers

Haha.. Ok ok I guilty of that 3 putts... Laughing

We arrange one next week or following week la bro.. Buy you heineken! Hee...

cheers

Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.    Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:39 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
Today kena out drive.. Out wit... Out everything... Luckily rain came back to my rescue... What a Face

Chip,

Next round we use paper notes ok? No more coins... Then you would out everybody...

cheers

Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.    Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 pm

I tried my best leh... Chien strong player... Lousygolfer hit a mile.. And HK... Short but all straight straight one... Luckily last min say dun play saddam... If not I sure die c**k stand! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
LousyGolfer
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.    Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:49 pm

It was a pleasure to play with my new found friends today and a big THANK YOU to them for putting up with my lousy game...

HKH: oppss... I will call the marshals first thing in the morning to ask them to fish you out of the pond... please try to keep afloat till then else we may need navy divers HELP

Chippy: impressed by your on-demand birdies man... also your strategy to purposely use the bare minimum of your skills today to bait us seems to have paid off... HKH and Chien is offerring notes for your game... time for you to show your real power (P.S. I got this feeling Chien and HKH also never show real power today... I think I will smell like a roasted pig soon)

Chien: Great meeting you today and very impressed with your steady game...par...par...par...par...par... Sleep Maybe next game should saddam you instead geek Looking forwards to golfing at your home ground soon.

P.S.
ZX, Guy, Tourswing... sorry for holding up your flight. I was having too much fun digging the ground. Hope I can be slightly better next week so that I will not spoil your fun.
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.    Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:17 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
I tried my best leh... Chien strong player... Lousygolfer hit a mile.. And HK... Short but all straight straight one... Luckily last min say dun play saddam... If not I sure die c**k stand! affraid

U kidding lor.. Your drive 9/10 50m in front of mine.. U used 9i I had to use 5 woods ! WL.... I woods all the way, U just i i birdie...

Sharp man my friend !! cheers
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.    Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:20 pm

LousyGolfer wrote:
It was a pleasure to play with my new found friends today and a big THANK YOU to them for putting up with my lousy game...

HKH: oppss... I will call the marshals first thing in the morning to ask them to fish you out of the pond... please try to keep afloat till then else we may need navy divers HELP

Chippy: impressed by your on-demand birdies man... also your strategy to purposely use the bare minimum of your skills today to bait us seems to have paid off... HKH and Chien is offerring notes for your game... time for you to show your real power (P.S. I got this feeling Chien and HKH also never show real power today... I think I will smell like a roasted pig soon)

Chien: Great meeting you today and very impressed with your steady game...par...par...par...par...par... Sleep Maybe next game should saddam you instead geek Looking forwards to golfing at your home ground soon.

P.S.
ZX, Guy, Tourswing... sorry for holding up your flight. I was having too much fun digging the ground. Hope I can be slightly better next week so that I will not spoil your fun.

Yea.. Next time we take the last flight... You guys were hot on our heals man.. Super long drives.. Every time somebody shouted fore we all ducked....

cheers cheers lol!

Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.    Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:21 pm

chien wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:

U kidding lor.. Your drive 9/10 50m in front of mine.. U used 9i I had to use 5 woods ! WL.... I woods all the way, U just i i birdie...

Ya..lor!! 9/10 50 m ahead of chien, 9/10 60-70m ahead of me. Crying or Very sad
Think i m e one tat die c**k stand. Floated w it nobody wil notice too. Alvin alr say, SHORT liao!! Razz
Back to top Go down
icorpion
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.    Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Was there at playing the morning flight, saw TCS actor and actress Huang Shi Nan and Pang Ling Ling also playing today...
Back to top Go down
cjc81
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.    Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:42 am

hkhamateur wrote:
chien wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:

Ya..lor!! 9/10 50 m ahead of chien, 9/10 60-70m ahead of me. Crying or Very sad
Think i m e one tat die c**k stand. Floated w it nobody wil notice too. Alvin alr say, SHORT liao!! Razz

Sounds like great fun. Must join u guys the next time.
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.    Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:51 am

Gd morn bro cjc81 (jason), u shld. Bt reminder hor, these seats re hot! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.    Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afternoon getaway 9 April at Kranji! 3 flights.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6