Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!

Go down 
+15
Duval_S
Suspicious
zhenxua
Technospaz
slinger
S70B
4dtoto
guy013
Agumon
eiji
and68low
mowen
duffader
mUAr_cHEe
kian
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! Empty
PostSubject: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:56 am

1) guest of honour, MC
2) slinger
3) kian

4)

looking for 1 more!
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:03 am

woohoo capt is joining us....

1) MC
2) slinger
3) capt
4) kian
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:04 am

ho say liao....
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:07 am

Capt, u must thank me cos i suggested to them to call u. Smile
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:10 am

been a long time since we played with GR no.1 golfer...Capt!
pls go easy on us..... Beer
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:10 am

1) BBQ-ed Pig
2) Tiger
3) Lion
4) Sheep
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:19 am

K N N.

All no faith in me.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:28 am

Guilty till proven innocent!
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:32 am

isit it innocent til proven guilty meh??????
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:34 am

duffader wrote:

You know me well enough, i always appreciate your 'offerings" and was overwhelmed when I heard from kian !

Ps... going to upgrade my stock shaft " Laser fit" today !
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:34 am

kian... in sillypore it has always been a case of guilty proven innocent... despite of what is going on in the recent cases with the 2 scholars...

maybe i can take on ASK team? Very Happy

I am now asking for it...
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:35 am

kian wrote:
isit it innocent til proven guilty meh??????

You think you live in US?

In SG once charged you are guilty till proven innocent!

No wonder you are on "Team Bob"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:36 am

and68low wrote:
duffader wrote:

You know me well enough, i always appreciate your 'offerings" and was overwhelmed when I heard from kian !

Kian sms me this morning but I was driving, when I got to office, the hot seat already taken by you.

Happy CNY Capt, I am sure MC will be giving you a nice big fat ang bao
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:43 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
K N N.

All no faith in me.

MC pig ... its not that we hv no faith in u.. but u hv to prove to us BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that u can play 18 holes without tic tic tic ka booooomm!!

ps. i admire your "courage"(or maybe stu...itity) n "passion" for golf to take on those 2 canivores..

hopefully they will inspire u n not make u give up golf.. cos i still need u to book keppel for us. Peace
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:49 am

anyone wants to start a 2nd flight? i wanna play too!
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 am

I will prove to you all with this game.

I will be inspired to aspire and perspire not to expire....

Ok. I am keeping my 2 pc cigar cigar case... bringing out the 5 pc otterman box...

Last edited by mUAr_cHEe on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 am

eiji wrote:
and68low wrote:
duffader wrote:

Kian sms me this morning but I was driving, when I got to office, the hot seat already taken by you.

Well, I can only wish for myself wàn shì rú yì and for my flight mates jí xiáng rú yì And I wish all my friends in GR xīn xiǎng shì chéng
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:02 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
kian... in sillypore it has always been a case of guilty proven innocent... despite of what is going on in the recent cases with the 2 scholars...

maybe i can take on ASK team? Very Happy

I am now asking for it...

????? u mean u asking for a saddam against u? heehee
u realli backside itchy lol
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:04 am

ex-capt-kian... i got something to prove to the rest of the forum...
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:11 am

actually... not really to everyone... but a select few... mostly from inner circle... shoot...
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:19 am

and in the end its still all about you.

ROFL
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:25 am

no choice. big ego. big mouth. live with it.
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:34 am

MC, I hope kian will be able to subsidise some of your Ang Bao man...
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:35 am

and68low wrote:
eiji wrote:
and68low wrote:
duffader wrote:

Well, I can only wish for myself wàn shì rú yì and for my flight mates jí xiáng rú yì And I wish all my friends in GR xīn xiǎng shì chéng

Hi Capt, thanks for your wishes ! Happy Lunar New Year and Gong Xi Fatt Cai !! Huat ahh!!
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:51 am

Wah, it will be a day about old Skool vs new Skool.....

In terms of dress sense... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!   31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

31st Jan Kranji very early am - GR kranji champ taking on the course again!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next