Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wando story of KJ

Go down 
+4
golfool2009
mUAr_cHEe
simoner
Duval_S
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

The Wando story of KJ Empty
PostSubject: The Wando story of KJ   The Wando story of KJ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:57 am

Saw this and my respect for the TAnk went up many notches.

Considering the situation of his vs the many others, his achievement is incredibly incredible.

I now have a hope that I mite be able to break 80 if I practise selectively
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: The Wando story of KJ   The Wando story of KJ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:01 am

Bro

No link lei...
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: The Wando story of KJ   The Wando story of KJ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:48 am

Duval_S wrote:
I now have a hope that I mite be able to break 80 if I practise selectively

D... i learn from Suspicious-who-is-formerly-Maser-who-is-actually-mervyntan that you can break 80 easily if you play selective holes... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The Wando story of KJ   The Wando story of KJ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:21 am

Quote :
simoner wrote:
Bro

No link lei...

I caught it while watching golf channel...a review of 2011...
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: The Wando story of KJ   The Wando story of KJ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:26 am

so what is the story? can share with us here?

at first I thought that was a typo in the topic. thought there should be a L somewhere between the 'K' and 'J'..
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The Wando story of KJ   The Wando story of KJ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:33 am

here is the summary:

long time ago....KJ was different as compared to other boys in a little fishing town in KR called Wando (that is where the show a fish called Wanda drew iits story line...i think)

KJ trained without actual equipment ...he will whack the ball into the plantation and get his brudder to chase and fetch.

luckily some businessmen saw his potential and got him to the actual course ...for experiences..he mastered his strokes on the beach..where he spent hours on them until the sound of the siren fm the nearby ship

his high school teachers and some mentors eventually come together and pulled a sum of money to get his to Q-school in USA.

So I think, I need to talk to you MC, to get you to donate so that I can concentrate and focus on getting pass the Asean senior tour's q-school....when the time comes.....
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: The Wando story of KJ   The Wando story of KJ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:05 am

i will be generous with my donations......

.... of moral support.
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: The Wando story of KJ   The Wando story of KJ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:20 am

Remember this old story? see if i'm telling it right:

A wealthy 45 year old man goes to Butch Harmon and says," I'm a 5 hcp and I have nothing but time and money and I'm willing to devote myself completely to this game, taking lessons from you and practising for hours on end. This is my passion and I've always thought that if I put in a little more effort to the game, I could make the Senior Tour. what do you think?"

Butch looks at the guy and says, "I know someone who's doing the exact same thing. He does nothing but practice and play golf everyday and he's loaded. He thinks of nothing but golf and is willing to do anything to improve his game. He should be ready for the Senior Tour in about 5 years as well. In fact, he's right over there. Let me introduce you to Greg Norman....."

So Duval, you'll have to beat all the wannabes on GR first (including myself) before you start thinking of competing with Mardan, Thongchai, etc on the Senior Tour......hahahhahaa......
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: The Wando story of KJ   The Wando story of KJ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:31 am

D, you keep writing like this and slinger is really going to knock on your door hard leh..,
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: The Wando story of KJ   The Wando story of KJ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:09 pm

You can watch the video at PGAtour.com

http://tourreport.pgatour.com/2012/01/02/watch-choi-at-home-in-south-korea/
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wando story of KJ   The Wando story of KJ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:20 pm

pushslice wrote:
D, you keep writing like this and slinger is really going to knock on your door hard leh..,

i am calling him NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

pick up my call, mr SONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The Wando story of KJ   The Wando story of KJ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:46 pm

The person u r trying to reach is not available.....for fear of being ass-ed....... Pls do not try to reach him again. For meatier option, pls call ZX
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: The Wando story of KJ   The Wando story of KJ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:48 pm

I wonder if you're posting all this, D, cause you're eager to take on GR? I fear a 100-1 Sadam match is coming on....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wando story of KJ   The Wando story of KJ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wando story of KJ
Page 1 of 1