Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The boon companion in Christmas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saviya
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

The boon companion in Christmas Empty
PostSubject: The boon companion in Christmas   The boon companion in Christmas I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:34 am

The annual Christmas day is coming, I hope that my parents could send me the golf item as gifts, actually, I search it at official store many times, in the beginning, I just want to own the ping G20 irons and the left handed ping K15 irons for my uncle, however, Yesterday, I read a piece of news: Best ping golf irons for sale offer you the cheap ping G20 irons for sale, best ping answer forged irons for sale, left handed ping K15 irons for sale, this Christmas all around the world.

I do not know whether it is reasonable, because of the price is pretty low, however, I also decide to click the website to know more details, to my surprise, the photo which looks pretty cool as the official published.

Moreover, the comments there are also great, and then I bought the ping g15 irons as soon as possible. Although I did not get the item this moment, I believe that this will be the boon companion in Christmas.

Finally, I want to consult whether you can recommend me more items for me? Just want to send my parents the Christmas gifts. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfsohot.com
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: The boon companion in Christmas   The boon companion in Christmas I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:42 am

Grand-children.

Best Present you can give to your parents.
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: The boon companion in Christmas   The boon companion in Christmas I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:44 am

Actually ah, u sud not bother whether your parents or frens will apprecaite your gifts for xmas. Its the thought that counts.

We will give you an early xmas present if you continue spamming this forum.....and thats called ban........
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: The boon companion in Christmas   The boon companion in Christmas I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:52 am

amateurish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The boon companion in Christmas   The boon companion in Christmas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The boon companion in Christmas
Page 1 of 1