Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?

Go down 
+12
asahi
TheFocalPoint
Begbie
dmateo
Tituman
Quest
Lion Iron
mox
Yeoyc
alvin7379
Technospaz
icorpion
16 posters

How many balls you lost on average in a 18 holes game?
1 to 3
How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_vote_lcap62%How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 29 ]
4 to 5
How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_vote_lcap23%How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 11 ]
6 to 8
How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_vote_lcap6%How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
8 and above.
How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_vote_lcap9%How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 47

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
icorpion
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? Empty
PostSubject: How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?   How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:03 am

Try to see how many balls golf normally lost, if I am out of the average...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?   How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:18 pm

I've been able to cut down my lost balls thanks to breathing techniques from Blee & Mizzy.

But then, I lose my pair once I compare scorecards with Mloy.
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?   How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:20 pm

I lost both of mine during my last ASS game... and I din have to worry about loosing balls Embarassed after that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
Yeoyc
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?   How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:47 pm

I average 4-5. Mostly my driver going haywire. Right left right left lol!
Back to top Go down
mox
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
mox

PostSubject: Re: How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?   How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Average for me is abt 4 but ranges from 1 to 6 or 7...
Back to top Go down
Lion Iron
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Lion Iron

PostSubject: Re: How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?   How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Can do another poll: how many games have you played without losing any (golf) ball (this year) ?

I did my first one last week. did not go into water, found in rough, brushes, bunkers, OB, fence, red t box, .......
Back to top Go down
Quest
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Quest

PostSubject: Re: How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?   How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:34 pm

I've used the same ball for the 6th time after today's game. Couldn't lose it somehow, miraculously found every time, either in the rough or plugged. Can't bear to retire it even tho it's got battle scars all over :-)

Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?   How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:03 pm

I usually ended with extra 2-3 balls after a game. Maybe loses 0-3 balls but picked up 1-5 balls,,,hahhah ...at MBGC. Embarassed

titu
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?   How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Quest wrote:
I've used the same ball for the 6th time after today's game. Couldn't lose it somehow, miraculously found every time, either in the rough or plugged. Can't bear to retire it even tho it's got battle scars all over :-)

can't remember who told me that its actually a bad thing to keep using the same ball for more than 6 holes. I dont know how true it is (skill too low to verify), maybe some of the bros can enlight us.

As for loosing the ball, just pitch it to the bush / water hazzard when you're sick with it.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?   How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Marina Bay - Average 1-2 balls
Kranji NSRCC - Average 1-2 balls
Palm Villa - Average 2-3 balls
Palm Resort - Average 2-3 balls
OCC - Average 1-2 balls
Legends - Average 4-5 balls
Changi Golf club - 1-2 balls
Raffles Country club (Lake) - 4-5 balls
Raffles Country club (Palm) - 2-3 balls
Poresia - Average 4-5 balls
Keppel club - average 5-6 balls

Different course different numbers..

Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?   How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:23 pm

I once went 6 rounds using the same ball. By the time i lost it in the water at Austin Hills Hole 9, I actually felt quite sad...
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?   How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Quest wrote:

Let it go lah....the ball is hurting..... Razz
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?   How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Sometimes I can lose 6 balls in a game. Sometimes I only lose 1 ball in 6 games Sad .
Back to top Go down
genexis
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?   How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:59 am

being a beginner, i'll bring around 12 balls to the game. If the hole requires me to tee across the water, i may lose 4-6 balls Razz

My worst was to lose 4 balls in a "non water" hole.

Back to top Go down
cwpei8888
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?   How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:02 am

lose 2 balls in every game. feel like a woman after the game. Laughing
Back to top Go down
catdforever
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
catdforever

PostSubject: Re: How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?   How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:54 am

Still losing 5-6 on average... once at sembawang lost about 20 balls cuz the monkeys stole it from the buggy... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?   How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many balls you will loss in a 18 holes game?
Page 1 of 1