Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.

Go down 
+6
efoong
sgdaniel
crayon33
gabong
dmateo
Titleist
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  Empty
PostSubject: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:38 am

Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  8204.11_2D00_2011newclubsGR

Team Titleist South East Asia is delighted to announce the launch of a whole new range of products across the region. As well as the highly anticipated 712 irons (available in AP1, AP2, CB and MB), the new SM4 Vokey Wedges and Scotty Cameron California Putter range have also launched over the last couple of weeks and are now in stores.

These great new products will be shipping from:

22nd November 2011: Singapore and Malaysia

1st December 2011: Thailand

For a more detailed look at the new 712 AP1 and AP2 irons, go to: http://www.titleist.com.sg/teamtitleist/sea/b/blog/archive/2011/11/22/titleist-introduces-new-712-ap1-and-ap2-irons.aspx

For a more detailed look at the new 712 CB and MB Irons, go to: http://www.titleist.com.sg/teamtitleist/sea/b/blog/archive/2011/11/22/titleist-introduces-new-712-mb-and-cb-irons.aspx

For a more detailed look at the new Vokey Design SM4 Wedges, go to: http://www.titleist.com.sg/teamtitleist/sea/b/blog/archive/2011/11/22/titleist-introduces-new-vokey-design-sm4-wedges.aspx

For a closer look at the new Scotty Cameron California Putters, go to: http://www.titleist.com.sg/teamtitleist/sea/b/blog/archive/2011/11/21/titleist-introduces-new-scotty-cameron-california-putters.aspx

For more information or for fitting inquires, please email us at asktitleistSEA@acushnetgolf.com
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:49 am

that MB iron looks really nice..
Back to top Go down
gabong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
gabong

PostSubject: Re: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:02 am

Yeah. Those are nice blades.
I can't wait to see them in person.
Back to top Go down
crayon33
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
crayon33

PostSubject: Re: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Dear Titleist I bought a set of 712 AP2 in NSPro S. and am thinking of reshafting with DG S200.

Can you confirm that Titleist irons use a .355 taper tip shaft

Thanx
Back to top Go down
sgdaniel
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:43 pm

dmateo wrote:

Yeah! They actually look really awesome in person. Hit the MB in S200 at the demo and felt that they were actually softer than Miura tournament blades. Very amazing clubs.

Tried to search around for the clubs and found a set of heads at Bishan range 3rd floor. So tempting...

Interestingly, they have the Japan-only Titleist VG3 as well. Wonder if anyone has any experience with these VG3?
Back to top Go down
efoong
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
efoong

PostSubject: Re: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:43 pm

crayon33 wrote:
Dear Titleist I bought a set of 712 AP2 in NSPro S. and am thinking of reshafting with DG S200.

Thanx

bro u got pmed
Back to top Go down
Denis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Denis

PostSubject: Re: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:29 am

sgdaniel wrote:
dmateo wrote:

Tried to search around for the clubs and found a set of heads at Bishan range 3rd floor. So tempting...

Interestingly, they have the Japan-only Titleist VG3 as well. Wonder if anyone has any experience with these VG3?

Hi, is it authentic Titleist?
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:02 am

It's authentic... Titleist's Japan Domestic Model
Back to top Go down
Denis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Denis

PostSubject: Re: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:09 am

Thanks. I mean from the shop.
Back to top Go down
sgdaniel
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Denis wrote:

Good question but sorry bro, my answer to your question may not be authoritative. I think you need to go see for yourself and ask the shop owner his source of supply. I'll check it tomorrow.

Having said that, the 712 MB did look exactly like the ones at demo day. Same satin finish. Best part is that I can choose whatever shaft I want. Not restricted to stock S200. Actually, I very gian the MB but just couldn't decide on what shaft to get.

As for the Japan-only VG3, I have no reference. Paiseh. They looked damn chio though.

Can anyone recommend a "good-feel" irons shaft? My swing speed is about 88-92mph for 6i. My former fitter actually "fitted" me by my weight! Go figure! scratch Another one uses launch monitor. Totally neglected the feel factor irons should present to the user. I'm so lost... haiz..
Back to top Go down
Denis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Denis

PostSubject: Re: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:25 am

Hi, sure thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:59 am

Kbs or steelfibre shafts are smooth and stable
Back to top Go down
sgdaniel
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:13 am

mengteck71 wrote:
Kbs or steelfibre shafts are smooth and stable

thx bro. which kbs? btw, does 2.5 torque for kbs tour 90 mean wider dispersion than torque 1.9? or difference is too small?
Back to top Go down
sgdaniel
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:49 pm

Denis wrote:

On second thought, I think better stick to authorized dealers. Safer.
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kengnam

PostSubject: Re: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:58 pm

sgdaniel wrote:
Denis wrote:

Good question but sorry bro, my answer to your question may not be authoritative. I think you need to go see for yourself and ask the shop owner his source of supply. I'll check it tomorrow.

Having said that, the 712 MB did look exactly like the ones at demo day. Same satin finish. Best part is that I can choose whatever shaft I want. Not restricted to stock S200. Actually, I very gian the MB but just couldn't decide on what shaft to get.

As for the Japan-only VG3, I have no reference. Paiseh. They looked damn chio though.

Can anyone recommend a "good-feel" irons shaft? My swing speed is about 88-92mph for 6i. My former fitter actually "fitted" me by my weight! Go figure! scratch Another one uses launch monitor. Totally neglected the feel factor irons should present to the user. I'm so lost... haiz..

Bro go n get nspro 850 it feel damn good lol!
Back to top Go down
sgdaniel
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:37 am

Kengnam wrote:

Bro go n get nspro 850 it feel damn good lol!

大牛needs something heavier.... Razz

if not, i fly too high...
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:34 am

crayon33 wrote:

Thanx

Hi Crayon,

Yes, all our irons are taper tip.

We hope you enjoy the new 712 irons.

Titleist SEA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.    Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titleist South East Asia is Excited to Launch the New 712 Irons, SM4 wedges and California Putters.
Page 1 of 1