Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO

Go down 
+4
Denmeister
asahi
shorthitter
kooky
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kooky
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO Empty
PostSubject: Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO   Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Long story short, Ernie Els and his caddie was walking pass me from the Tanjong putting green warm up back to resume play. Caddie threw his callaway golf ball to me. What luck. I was scrambling to find my marker and all but too late.

Can't find this golf ball on the callaway website, I think. Any information?

Seems like its XEX Black or something

Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO IMG_1326

Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO IMG_1325

Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO   Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Nice, next years model.... http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/513010-2012-callaway-hex-black-and-hex-chrome/
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO   Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:41 pm

What luck!

Great on you dude!
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO   Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Ernie is very easygoing. I was pleasantly surprised when he actually responded to me during a tournament round in last year's CIMB Asia Pacific Classic in KL The Mines GCC. After watching a beautiful tee off, I shouted ,"great shot, Ernie!" and he actually responded by saying," thanks, nothing to it."

He actually replied me! Wow! Who says pros are stuck up!
Back to top Go down
benhogan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO   Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Yes, Els is one of the nicer pros, he even stopped his practice, walk towards me and signed my programme book in 1996! (I was outside the ropes, chipping area)
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO   Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Denmeister wrote:
Ernie is very easygoing. I was pleasantly surprised when he actually responded to me during a tournament round in last year's CIMB Asia Pacific Classic in KL The Mines GCC. After watching a beautiful tee off, I shouted ,"great shot, Ernie!" and he actually responded by saying," thanks, nothing to it."

He actually replied me! Wow! Who says pros are stuck up!

From your Avatar, thats a nice pair of skin colored "socks"you are wearing bro... lol!
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO   Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Hahaha! Don't know whether to be proud of this pair of socks or not! Should I start wearing long pants?
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO   Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:17 am

Denmeister wrote:
Hahaha! Don't know whether to be proud of this pair of socks or not! Should I start wearing long pants?

maybe u should start playing barefoot to even it out! hAHHAHA
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO   Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:33 am

Do golf courses allow me to tie my spikes to my toes and heels? If ok, I think I will start playing barefoot. There will be tan lines on the areas of the strings though.

Wonder if wife will find that sexier or not...
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO   Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Maybe can wear high socks to your knees a la Ai Miyazato. May look cute and appeal to the wife.... Just suggesting
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO   Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:51 pm

pocketace wrote:
Maybe can wear high socks to your knees a la Ai Miyazato. May look cute and appeal to the wife.... Just suggesting

To top it all off, a kilt with no underwear! Commando style..... Yeah?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO   Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ernie Els caddie gave me his golf ball at BSO
Page 1 of 1