Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine

Go down 
+14
Lamts18
shotah
G_Man
grooveballer
samT
4dtoto
Ssquirrel
sunny
mervyntan
m0i
Duval_S
Technospaz
missmoon
clarencekim
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
clarencekim

MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine Empty
PostSubject: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Should be available at some local bookshops and selected Cheers petro kiosks within the week.

If U wanna see Miss Moon, Khee sistas (JL appears twice in the mag--Lu Ke Wa Event also), Short-Hitter, The GR member in the pink shirt during the game at WG&CC and more, pick up a copy (only S$2.50, lah) of Where2Golf magazine (Vol2 -Issue 9).

Thanks.

CK
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:33 pm

i wanna see... i wanna see... i wanna see...

**getting very excited now**
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

WOW! I want to get my copy autographed Smile One day, that'll make me rich Smile
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Wah....another 3 celebrities in this forum....wah...fierce le.....if there is ever an inter-forum competition.....my money is on you know where liao
Back to top Go down
m0i
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
m0i

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:17 pm

Nice to hear that. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Wah....another 3 celebrities in this forum....wah...fierce le.....if there is ever an inter-forum competition.....my money is on you know where liao

bro... what u mean by inter-forum competition.. don't like that lah... sensitive leh Very Happy santa
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:37 pm

He must be excited about the match with the msia forum. I'll talk with their admin soon on this
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Oh.. I just realized MM is Miss Moon ah.. I love you
When I read the thread title I thought was Minister Mentor or Mardan Marmat..hehehe..
Sorry.. I slow.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:50 pm

sunny wrote:
He must be excited about the match with the msia forum. I'll talk with their admin soon on this

oh, i thought he was talking about games with the *****boyforum.. that one will be a wild affair... but of course, i will be leading the other team... heheeheheheheehe ROFL
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:51 pm

what boy ?? have limited edition one ??
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:54 pm

NB MT, this sort of things you sure want to take the lead. Anyway, inter-forum games sound like a good idea leh, can exchange notes mah... on golf stuff of course. If want to bitch or gossip also can lah...

Bro Moi, long time no see. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:58 pm

yah lah, no choice leh, *****boyforum is my favourite website leh, i spend 23/24 hours a day on that website, i got no choice but to volunteer my services to them...

anyway, don't worry, the good thing about inter-forum game with *****boyforum is that they will provide the cheerleaders... anyway, bro 4dtoto, of course got limited edition one.. u want to join? hehehee
Back to top Go down
grooveballer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
grooveballer

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:03 pm

behind you all the way, MT!
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:19 pm

MT, inter-forum game on lah! I think we can get quite a good number of kakis to form a team. Now, go work your charm on Sunny to set up one.
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:24 pm

i think the problem is trying to convince the other side to play golf hahaa... later they zap me
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:26 pm

Cannot be lah. *****boyforum got thousands of members leh....maybe got more pros there even. Hahaha...
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:02 am

mervyntan wrote:
i think the problem is trying to convince the other side to play golf hahaa... later they zap me

They will play the 19th hole. PM me your nick leh and how many points you have..hehehehe
Back to top Go down
G_Man
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
G_Man

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:11 am

Duval_S wrote:

There is another forum???
Whats the URL???

I know of one where its the same people talking amongst themselves.
And then there is *****boy.com.
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:13 am

I guess GR is back on track. From MM, Khee sisters and charity game to GR against XXXXXboy Forum.
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:14 am

G man, we are talking about the golf forum in Malaysia lah..they suggest we can have inter country/forum tournament/game to build up relationship and can share share all the lobangs with each other...
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:25 am

4dtoto wrote:
G man, we are talking about the golf forum in Malaysia lah..they suggest we can have inter country/forum tournament/game to build up relationship and can share share all the lobangs with each other...

This is good !!!
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:28 am

hehehe...i know what you are thinking...dirty mind...
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:28 am

do they sell at bestseller here in the states...

shootz... i am still stuck here in the land of the free~
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:52 am

they sell it everywhere dude. Even at Borders or Barnes & Noble.

Ooh!, You mean Where2golf? Haha..sorry,wrong mag. Razz
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:19 pm

maxim this month here... i just saw when i was walking downtown today...

va va voom....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine   MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MM, Khee sisters and GR Charity Event in local magazine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next