Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**

Go down 
+16
Loudmouth
DimWit Kid
Aloyboy
weesern
bian1980
mtbdude74
nientsu
mloy
pushslice
blee67
asahi
golfbeginner
Technospaz
wilkang
rangereye
Golf Punk
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Golf Punk
Golf Punk Staff
Golf Punk

GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:45 pm

pushslice wrote:
2+1+1 slots? = 2 ball, 1 ball and 1 ball?

It means we wont be able to form a flight on Dec 9th

Ok then next time, guess better fast hand fast leg.

Dear PushSlice,

Just gotten a reply from Nike...

The shoes that they are providing are wide versions.

If you don't mind playing in separate flights as we are only left 2 slots + 1 slot + 1 slot.

Alternatively, you will be in the waiting list no. 2 for 9 December 2011, Friday if I receive your entry form now.
Or you can choose to play on Thursday Surprised

Thank you for your support and I look forward to receive your entry form!
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:53 pm

Thanks GP!

I can only play on Dec 9th.But only if there's anyone I know playing with me..dun want to play with strangers on a game like Golfpunk's (meant to be shared fun with our buddies)

Dude, shall we form the 2 ball?

.....I have the form ready to be faxed...
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:15 pm

OK Golfpunk

I have emailed the form to events@pacommedia.com just now.

forumer MTBdude and I will take the 2 Balls slot on 9th Dec

cheers!
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Sheesh... just saw this! guess i'm too late...
Back to top Go down
Golf Punk
Golf Punk Staff
Golf Punk

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

**Last update of the day**
as on 7 October 2011...

8 December 2011, Thursday
Available Slots: 3 Slots left!

9 December 2011, Friday
Available Slots: We've only got 1 slot left only!!!!

Hoorayyyyyyy!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:01 pm

sian liao... cant cfm now... guess im gonna miss this
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Thanks, Rangereye! You da man! Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:25 pm

Looking out if can existing GR flight....
There's a limit in my thick-skin-ness Razz
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:42 pm

DMK what do you mean by "can existing GR flight ?"
there are 3 balls left for Thursday 8th, are you asking someone to form a flight ?
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:27 pm

dmateo wrote:
DMK what do you mean by "can existing GR flight ?"
there are 3 balls left for Thursday 8th, are you asking someone to form a flight ?

Meant if someone backing up or if somehow that two ball flights of dude n ps become open - as has happened before in this months GP game...
But... if there are other gr-ians coming for it... why not? Very Happy You interested dmateo?
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:50 am

can do why not ? Smile
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Is there any dateline to pay for this??
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:50 pm

GR flight full already ? If anyone from any GR flight can't make it, please let me know, thank you !!
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:50 pm

I thought there is no more slot on this event?
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:55 pm

dmateo wrote:
I thought there is no more slot on this event?

I think so, no more slot, that's why asking if anyone from GR flight can't make it....
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:28 pm

guys, please make contact with golfpunk team...put yourself on official wait list first lah.
Back to top Go down
Golf Punk
Golf Punk Staff
Golf Punk

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Dear all,

Please send in your entry form to be on our waiting list.

Current status: Fully booked for both days.

Thank you.

Regards,
GP Team
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:40 pm

At present, who is in which flight?

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:04 pm

aside from your flight with blee/rangereye/wilkang; only dude and I are registered to pair with two non-gr golfers.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:18 pm

pushslice wrote:
aside from your flight with blee/rangereye/wilkang; only dude and I are registered to pair with two non-gr golfers.

Ok. We're both playing on Friday, yah?

Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Yup! Do they have watermelon juice at tee box? bcoz I dun drink lei Very Happy

Snowy/Nientsu...with my balky back history, there's always that risk of flare ups. You're on my waiting list.
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:59 pm

pushslice wrote:
Yup! Do they have watermelon juice at tee box? bcoz I dun drink lei Very Happy

Snowy/Nientsu...with my balky back history, there's always that risk of flare ups. You're on my waiting list.

just drop me a text if u cant make it...i dun mind that you can keep the shoe ....keke
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:16 pm

I really hope your back is ok bro. Think you'd better give the slot to snowy. Have to save $$$

I went to see Dr chun today. She says i need another root canal on my molar, and this time, its not covered by insurance. Crying or Very sad est cost $1k for the root canal and $850 for crowning..... Sad
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:57 pm

mal, u saw her at Atria? my appointment is tomorrow lunch time.

my back is OK now. all amped up to play some good golf over my next two games, the second of which is this golfpunk game in Dec. Two games in two months, must enjoy Razz
Back to top Go down
Golf Punk
Golf Punk Staff
Golf Punk

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:44 pm

*** Latest Update ***

We have 2 more slots on 8 December 2011, Thursday! Interested parties, please call 6323 9600 now! (First-come-first serve basis)

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next