Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**

Go down 
+16
Loudmouth
DimWit Kid
Aloyboy
weesern
bian1980
mtbdude74
nientsu
mloy
pushslice
blee67
asahi
golfbeginner
Technospaz
wilkang
rangereye
Golf Punk
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Any student rate if I show my student card?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:11 pm

I'm interested. But here says 8, 9 dec. Issit a 2 day event? 350 for both days?
And lastly when is the date I have to cfm? Cos I have to wait for my work schedule
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:17 pm

pushslice wrote:
Laguna World classic + nike shoes + alcohol at $350? Wah lau mloy you must have smoked some weed instead of ur usual ciggy Laughing

No lah. I heard there is an event by golf punk or some other organiser to be held in Laguna World Classic. I don't know the price so was wondering if this is the one and wanted to know how much. If the price is right I might just take part as I have not played at the World Classic before.

This event is a Nike event, since they are giving out Nike stuff?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Just pulling your leg lah Razz

Im curious if the babes will wear school uniforms though...maybe PE attire?
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
I'm interested. But here says 8, 9 dec. Issit a 2 day event? 350 for both days?
And lastly when is the date I have to cfm? Cos I have to wait for my work schedule

Only one day bro..choose either date.
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Ic. If my schedule permits, I'm definitely in!
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:52 pm

wilkang wrote:
GB..take no pay leave!!

Or resign like me.... ROFL
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfbeginner

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Blee: Nobody wan to employ me leh!!!!
Wil: Take no paid leave you compensate me isit??? cheers
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:26 pm

1. Wilkang
2. Rangereye
3. Blee
4. Mtbdude
5. Push slice
6. TS
7. Nientsu (TBC)
8. DWKTBC drunken
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:53 pm

1. Wilkang
2. Rangereye
3. Blee
4. Mtbdude
5. Push slice
6. TS
7. Nientsu (TBC)
8. DWKTBC drunken
9. Loudmouth (already signup for 9 Dec)
Back to top Go down
Golf Punk
Golf Punk Staff
Golf Punk

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:49 am

pushslice wrote:
Golfpunk: Do the Nike shoes come in WIDE versions? The normal Nike shoes dont fit my wide duck feet.

Guys, who's playing on Friday?

Dear pushslice,

Please check on the Nike's website if the model offers a WIDE version.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Golf Punk
Golf Punk Staff
Golf Punk

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:53 am

Loudmouth wrote:
1. Wilkang
2. Rangereye
3. Blee
4. Mtbdude
5. Push slice
6. TS
7. Nientsu (TBC)
8. DWKTBC drunken

For those who have signed up, if you wish to pair up together with the rest, please inform us in advance so that we can make necessary arrangements. Please also, state your FULL name & Nickname when you send in your entry forms.

Will be good if you guys can send in your entries with your payment details in order to secure your booking(s) as we only have a handful of flights left.

Thank you! Laughing

Cheers,
GP Towers
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:23 pm

Golf Punk wrote:
pushslice wrote:
Golfpunk: Do the Nike shoes come in WIDE versions? The normal Nike shoes dont fit my wide duck feet.

Dear pushslice,

Thank you.

Dear Golf Punk

Thanks for your response, but maybe I wasnt clear.

It's akin to me going to golfshop selling Nike shoes, and I ask the salesperson, Do you sell (or have stock of ) Nike Zoom TW (Wide version?).

I'm not asking if Nike the manufacturer has a wide version. I know they do. I'm asking if that particular model will be made available (by Nike SG or whoever your partner for the event be) at this event.

I'm also asking because the sizes listed on the form do not mention any WIDE versions. If that was the case, then I will not participate in the game because the non-wide NIke shoes do not fit my feet (well unless somebody want to buy the shoes off me Very Happy)

Appreciate if you can ask your Nike partner for the event.

thanks, PS
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:03 pm

PS..i don't mind an early christmas pressie... lol!
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:23 pm

hahaha then you have two pairs?? you Nike slut!

maybe for $100, you take lah Laughing Good enough pressie?
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:27 pm

how abt i exchange my Adi Tour 4D with the Nike??
Brand new untouched!!
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Can, size 10.5 wide?
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:54 pm

sheesshhhh...Big Feet!!!
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:04 pm

aiyo...duck feet lor Embarassed Hope GPunk provide wide models lah.
Back to top Go down
Golf Punk
Golf Punk Staff
Golf Punk

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:16 am

pushslice wrote:
Golf Punk wrote:
pushslice wrote:

Dear pushslice,

Thank you.

Dear Golf Punk

Thanks for your response, but maybe I wasnt clear.

It's akin to me going to golfshop selling Nike shoes, and I ask the salesperson, Do you sell (or have stock of ) Nike Zoom TW (Wide version?).

I'm not asking if Nike the manufacturer has a wide version. I know they do. I'm asking if that particular model will be made available (by Nike SG or whoever your partner for the event be) at this event.

I'm also asking because the sizes listed on the form do not mention any WIDE versions. If that was the case, then I will not participate in the game because the non-wide NIke shoes do not fit my feet (well unless somebody want to buy the shoes off me Very Happy)

Appreciate if you can ask your Nike partner for the event.

thanks, PS

Dear PushSlice,

We're checking with Nike Thailand, will inform you once we hear from them.

Thank you Surprised
Back to top Go down
rangereye
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
rangereye

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:05 am

I have already registered for 1 flight and many apologies to my frens who I'm unable to register for you Embarassed

1. Wilkang (Flt registered)
2. Rangereye (Flt registered)
3. Blee (Flt registered)
4. TS (Flt registered)
5. Mtbdude
6. Push slice
7. Nientsu (TBC)
8. DWKTBC

I heard that there is only 2 flts left when I spoke to them this morning.

As GP games are always oversubscribed, they can only accept confirmed flights so for those who have not registered, pls help to organise among yourselves and register quickly!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.wizgolf.com.sg
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:00 pm

wah they will run out of flights before I know if they have my shoe size Neutral

Dude, LM: are you forming one?
Back to top Go down
mtbdude74
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:02 pm

I'm on; but we need 4 to send the application in right? Can Malcolm and Romy confirm ASAP?
Back to top Go down
Golf Punk
Golf Punk Staff
Golf Punk

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Dear all,

Just an update of the booking status of GolfPunk's Day Off 4:

8 December 2011, Thursday
Available Slots: 3 flights left only!

9 December 2011, Friday
Available Slots: 2 + 1 + 1 slots

Cheers and hurray! cheers
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:53 pm

2+1+1 slots? = 2 ball, 1 ball and 1 ball?

It means we wont be able to form a flight on Dec 9th

Ok then next time, guess better fast hand fast leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**   GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue** - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GolfPunk's Day Off 4 - We're going 'Back to School'!!! **Change of Venue**
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next