Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
synergy70
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting   Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Greeting to everyone... New here

I'm a newbie who started to learn how to play golf about a year ago. Most of the time will be practising at the range during the weekend. Occassionally will head down to the green with colleagues when the golf bugs attack. Very Happy

As I'm new to the GR and golf, hope to learn and gain more knowledge about golf from all the sifu here.

Cheers! cheers
Back to top Go down
kwannick
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
kwannick

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting   Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi Synergy70,

Welcome! The people here are all v nice. I am sure you will enjoy it here!

I also newbie n m here to learn more n make some new golf kakis.
Back to top Go down
benedictteo83
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
benedictteo83

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting   Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:16 pm

bro if u dun mind mi joining u for range during weekend, beginners also for mi. but normally where u like to go hitting ball?
Back to top Go down
honda3730
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
honda3730

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting   Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Hi, am keen to join in the fun too. Usually practice on Sunday morning at Bishan.
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting   Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:27 pm

welcome welcome. hope you can join one of the SSN as well so we can put a face to a name.. Smile
Back to top Go down
synergy70
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting   Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Hi Kwannick and dmateo,

Thks for warm welcome. I'm sure I can pick up some useful tips and make some new golf kakis here in GR. I will try to join the SSN session if time allowed. Very Happy

Hi Benedict and Honda,

I usually practice at Bishan range on Saturday and Sunday afternoon (ard 3~4pm). Maybe we can arrange to meetup some day to hit some balls together. cheers
Back to top Go down
benedictteo83
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
benedictteo83

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting   Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:51 pm

sure bro, hope to see u soon. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting   Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Golf Range Newbie Reporting
Page 1 of 1