Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From the Muru Golf Academy, we bring you Flight Scope

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

From the Muru Golf Academy, we bring you Flight Scope Empty
PostSubject: From the Muru Golf Academy, we bring you Flight Scope   From the Muru Golf Academy, we bring you Flight Scope I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Dear Friends

As many of you may know, technology has become a mandatory tool for golf coaching today. Tools such as video analysis, training aids and devices have become part and parcel of golf coaching. As proven, technology has helped explain swing mechanics, ball flight laws, swing plane, shaft angels, etc. All these as we all know has helped students understand the causes and effects of a golf swing and has made learning fun and quicker. Now at the Muru Golf Academy at the Warren Golf and Country Club, we have taken golf coaching to another level, with the Flight Scope.

The Flight Scope is a launch monitor similar to of the Trackman as many of you may be familiar with. To those who might not know what a launch monitor is, it's a device that is able to pick up your clubhead speed, ball speed, angle of attack, smash factor,spin rate (rpm), max height, landing angle (deg)carry, club path, vertical and horizontal launch angles (deg). You would probably have seen one if you have been to a top clubfitter as it is essential for clubfitting.

Basically in a nutshell, it's a device that would tell you exactly why your ball flight is as what it is and what you are doing at impact. As we all know the only position we need to spot on in the golf swing is impact.Also, many of you may not know that video analysis shows us swing plane but not exact swing path. We believe Flight Scope will enhance your learning experience with us as

1. It will tell the student why the ballflight is as such
2. It will clarify any confusion or doubt of what he/she is doing
3. It will quicken the learning process for our students
4. It would help students understand how the angle of attack varies from wedge to driver.
5. It will help optimize your launch conditions and ball striking.
6. It would show how compatible your clubs are.

Charges are 140/hr to use Flight Scope together with video analysis. Flight Scope is available as of the 1st of September 2011

Do feel free to contact myself at 81233274 or Trent Turner at 98340451 if you'd like to know more!

Happy golfing
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: From the Muru Golf Academy, we bring you Flight Scope   From the Muru Golf Academy, we bring you Flight Scope I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Wah..... Powerrr.....
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: From the Muru Golf Academy, we bring you Flight Scope   From the Muru Golf Academy, we bring you Flight Scope I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:36 pm

well done Justin. The Flightscope is a nice touch and it will eventually makes fitting easier for your students too as you can provide an unbiased and independent data.

i strongly believe that your tour experience will be valuable to preparing your students, especially for those who wants to play competitively.

all the best and we look forward to hearing more about your views here at GR.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

PostSubject: Re: From the Muru Golf Academy, we bring you Flight Scope   From the Muru Golf Academy, we bring you Flight Scope I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:46 pm

Dear All

As some of you might know, besides the mandatory use of video analysis, Flightscope has become an essential part of my golf coaching at the Muru Golf Academy. Therefore I am including the use of Flightscope into the tailored golf programs for golfers of all levels at an additional charge of ONLY $40 for a 10 lesson program and $50 for a 5 lesson program. Do feel free to drop me a PM,at 81233274 or at jhanpga@yahoo.com.sg if you like to find out more!

Cheers and happy golfing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the Muru Golf Academy, we bring you Flight Scope   From the Muru Golf Academy, we bring you Flight Scope I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the Muru Golf Academy, we bring you Flight Scope
Page 1 of 1